Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


US-Phx-WiredBlade | VPS 100% NVMe SSD | 4 GB RAM | 2 CPU | 40 GB NVMe SSD | 10 Gbps uplink | $5/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

US-Phx-WiredBlade | VPS 100% NVMe SSD | 4 GB RAM | 2 CPU | 40 GB NVMe SSD | 10 Gbps uplink | $5/mo

~ VPS from Wired Blade can offer you affordable True NVMe SSD Virtual Private Servers!

~ Reliable, super-fast, and 100% NVMe SSD

~ Fully KVM based and not shared

~ OUR OFFER:

-----------------------------------------

~ 4 GB KVM NVMe: only $5.00/month

-----------------------------------------

~ 2 x CPU Core

~ 4 GB RAM

~ 40 GB NVMe SSD

~ 2 TB Bandwidth

~ 10 Gbps uplink

~ 1 IPv4 address

~ /64 IPv6 address

~ Includes DDOS protection up to 80 Gbps

~ 24/7 on-site technical support

~ VNC access

~ Root access

~ Operating System: Linux and Windows

~ Our Price: $5.00/month with lifetime recurring coupon THANKFULHALFOFF | Order Now

~ Instant setup

~ No setup fee!

-----------------------------------------

Additional discounts are available for making multiple months' payments:

3 Months - 10% off, 6 Months - 20% off, 1 Year - 30% off

-----------------------------------------

~ Why choose Wired Blade?

~ 24/7 on-site support
~ HW RAID-10 NVMe servers
~ Includes DDOS protection up to 80 Gbps
~ 99.99% network uptime
~ Professional and super fast support
~ Motivated and friendly staff
~ Full 2N redundancy
~ Pay online and start using immediately
~ We OWN all our hardware and IP

~ FAQ

~ Is the coupon recurring? - Yes, the coupon is recurring and applies to the lifetime of the service.
~ Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
~ Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
~ Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
~ Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and manage them ourselves.

~ Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin, all major Credit/Debit Cards, WeChat

~ All our servers are located in our Tier 3+ Phoenix AZ USA Data Center.

~ Looking Glass

~ Please visit our website Wired Blade to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or any questions you may have.

~ You can contact us by email or through our ticketing system or by phone.

~ Feel free to also reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

~ [email protected] Blade

Comments

  • rnds available?thank you

    Thanked by 1WiredBlade
  • How do you handle DMCA takedown requests? Will you provide time to resolve the issue or suspend the VPS like Digitalocean????

    Thanked by 1WiredBlade
  • @stdeyna said:
    rnds available?thank you

    Yes, reverse DNS is available in the control panel.

  • @vladimirlenin said:
    How do you handle DMCA takedown requests? Will you provide time to resolve the issue or suspend the VPS like Digitalocean????

    DMCA takedown requests are forwarded to VPS owners for resolution.

  • @WiredBlade said:

    @vladimirlenin said:
    How do you handle DMCA takedown requests? Will you provide time to resolve the issue or suspend the VPS like Digitalocean????

    DMCA takedown requests are forwarded to VPS owners for resolution.

    With how much time for action before ips get nullrouted

  • @skorupion said:

    @WiredBlade said:

    @vladimirlenin said:
    How do you handle DMCA takedown requests? Will you provide time to resolve the issue or suspend the VPS like Digitalocean????

    DMCA takedown requests are forwarded to VPS owners for resolution.

    With how much time for action before ips get nullrouted

    Generally DMCA takedown allow up to 72 hours. However, we usually allow 24 hours for the user to provide a resolution.

Sign In or Register to comment.