Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buyshared alternative?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buyshared alternative?

pavanpavan Member
edited April 2021 in Help

Hi,

Since buyshared has stopped selling shared hosting & reseller hosting plans. What are the best alternatives with similar specification and price range?

Buyshared is selling 2$ reseller hosting plans with similar specifications under buyvm for 7$

Comments

• BuyShared pricing is not only awesome but closed to impossible to beat, without impacting the quality.

Feel free to give us a shot :).

We are also working on a budget lineup that would be available sometime next month :)

Thanked by 1pavan
  • BuyShare was nice for the price. As an alternative i suggest you to take a look on @seriesn webhosting solution at NexusBytes. This guy takes care about his hosting service and provide an awesome and quick support whatever the price you pay (even if you are on the free tier).

I've jumped on an offer from myw.pt because it was a lifetime offer (pay once and keep the service until the company is down). As a user of BuyShared (i still have an active account for one of my projects) i don't have strong requirements.

Thanked by 2seriesn pavan
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2021

Based at URL:
    https://buyshared.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting/

USER FRIENDLY CPANEL
    managing your web hosting account has never been easier with the industry leading web hosting control panel DirectAdmin.

Two control panels for a price of one? Something is new on market and no one be able to offer such deal.

We can do Plesk control panel only for shared or reseller but unable to beat such great deal of having two control panels.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@WebProject said:
    Based at URL:
    We can do Plesk control panel only for shared or reseller but unable to beat such great deal of having two control panels.

Ask @Francisco how he is doing that.

:D

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@WebProject said:
    Based at URL:

USER FRIENDLY CPANEL
    managing your web hosting account has never been easier with the industry leading web hosting control panel DirectAdmin.

Two control panels for a price of one? Something is new on market and no one be able to offer such deal.

That's just me doing a poor job of string replacing on the page when we did the move from cPanel to DA.

The product as a whole isn't offered anymore so it's a non issue.

Francisco

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • pavanpavan Member

@o_be_one said:
    BuyShare was nice for the price. As an alternative i suggest you to take a look on @seriesn webhosting solution at NexusBytes. This guy takes care about his hosting service and provide an awesome and quick support whatever the price you pay (even if you are on the free tier).

I've jumped on an offer from myw.pt because it was a lifetime offer (pay once and keep the service until the company is down). As a user of BuyShared (i still have an active account for one of my projects) i don't have strong requirements.

Can't find free tier on nexusbytes i had seen it few days back

• @pavan said:

@o_be_one said:
    BuyShare was nice for the price. As an alternative i suggest you to take a look on @seriesn webhosting solution at NexusBytes. This guy takes care about his hosting service and provide an awesome and quick support whatever the price you pay (even if you are on the free tier).

Can't find free tier on nexusbytes i had seen it few days back

Servedez.com :)

Thanked by 2pavan nyamenk
  • Also have a look at the spreadsheet (updated last month) mentioned in this post.

I've been happy since switching to @WebHorizon . Especially if you get one of the specials.

Thanked by 2pavan Abd
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep

buywebhosting.ca