Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking a Job : Level 1 Support Assistant Job
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking a Job : Level 1 Support Assistant Job

mazkermazker Member
edited November 2013 in General

Hello,
I am seeking for a job to do online remotely.
I am talented in designing and programming and very much in hosting.
Im fit for a Level 1 Support Assistant job through online.
I will do works similar like replying to support ticket, online chat (custormer care) and email support.

I can work 5 hours each day. I am seeking a job in a hosting company as a support assistant.

Qualifications - CCWP(Cambridge Certified Web Publisher) and following a Java Developer Course and already completed a C++ course. I am best in HTML and web designing too and intrested in web hosting. Fluent in English. Anyway i am intrested to work as a Support Assistant in a hosting or any remotely workable company.

I expect a salary of $1-$3/hour.

Thanks

Comments

• LET feel like a jobstreet now.

• Any companies intrested.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

That is a bit steep for this market and your knowledge.
    People can be found to do level 2-3 for 12h+ every day for the money you would take for level 1x5 hours daily.
    Remember this is a global market and anyone in any country can compete with you. No wonder there are not many offers.

• mazkermazker Member
    edited November 2013

Ok ill decrease my salary expect

• YagoYago Member
    edited November 2013

Good Luck

• Any job providers in let

• @Maounique said:
    That is a bit steep for this market and your knowledge.

Really?

• You can check odesk.com, freelancer.com these will help you get good money, more experience and client base.

• Can we please stop commenting on this guy?

• @ultimatehostings said:
    You can check odesk.com, freelancer.com these will help you get good money, more experience and client base.

Thanks

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited November 2013

$5-15 for a 5-hour work day? Your expectations are not inflated at all! In addition to the two listed above, you might also want to try fiverr.com.

One suggestion: when posting something like this, you might want to give out more information about your qualifications - education, experience (if any, even not on point), languages you speak, which 5 hours and in what time zone - that kind of thing ;)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Fiverr is a good one

• Well...
    I haven't touched oDesk in a while and came back to find that I was still 1st after more than two years haha.

• @mazker said:

I expect a salary of $1-$3/hour.

Thanks

$1/hour?

If you are talented in design/programming as you say you are, find a different job. You'll earn more than $1 per hour for Graphic/logo/web design jobs.

• I expect a salary of $1-$3/hour.

Wow, I'm shocked! =:o
    It would cost me at least ~ $ 18 (€ 13.37) per hour plus cost of equipment and materials just to hire cleaning staff, and that would most likely be some totally unskilled and inexperienced illiterate who doesn't speak the local language or any other I know; anyone who has at least some idea what he/she does and is able to communicate effectively would cost about 50% more. How on earth would anyone with some skills be able to make a profit with such a rate if the "job" also requires a computer, electric energy, internet access etc.as a minimum?

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited November 2013

You also need to consider currency exchange. $1/hour is quiet high for some 3rd world country. Part time work with that kind of pay, i also want. :D

• Yeah, $1/hr may indeed be ok for simple activities in developing countries that require no investment. But if you need your own equipment, connection and energy, I doubt even in India or China that would be possible. After all, even if the equipment needed might be some sort of donation or free recycled stuff, energy and connectivity still tend to be rather expensive outside the U.S.
    If mazker is indeed from an area where one can work profitably at $1-3/hr in skilled positions, and even with very decent english, it would be wise to not offer his/her time for support work but instead find other people like him/herself and found a quality outsourcing agency for such jobs. I have used cheap Asian remote workers (India etc.) for tedious tasks like audio transcriptions, information retrevial from printed sources etc. in the past, and everything below ~ $12-15/hr was mostly worthless and totally unusable, so I ended up paying $16-20/hr for timely quality results, depending on the company (still a lot cheaper than Europe or the U.S.). Assuming that the actual worker gets only about 1/4 -1/3 of the amount, that would imply an hourly rate of $4-6 for skilled staff speaking decent english even in such countries. Even if extremely interested in a subject, I think it's not a good idea to market oneself at a rate much lower than the lowest paid job that could easily be found in the country where the potential employer resides...

• $1-$3/Hour? That's below minimum wage. Good luck getting hired by a professional company at that rate, you might as well apply for a job at your local Walmart and get paid more than that.

• Qualifications - CCWP(Cambridge Certified Web Publisher) and following a Java Developer Course and already completed a C++ course. I am best in HTML and web designing too and intrested in web hosting. Fluent in English. Anyway i am intrested to work as a Support Assistant in a hosting or any remotely workable company.

• @Zen said:
    How much C++ experience do you have? How much experience do you have in Linux environments?

Not that much i just followed a course by Korean Friends project.

I am not seeking a c++ related job sorry.

I want a support related job because i am intrested and good in it

Thanks

• @Jeffrey said:
    $1-$3/Hour? That's below minimum wage. Good luck getting hired by a professional company at that rate, you might as well apply for a job at your local Walmart and get paid more than that.

Some people here aren't from Countries with Walmart locations, let alone countries with minimum wages.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2013

Here minimum wage is 170 Eur or so per month. But that counts only for full employment, 40 hours a week.

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited November 2013

The minimum wage here, for a full hour, is about thirty bucks. And that's not taking into account inconvenient working hours and holiday pay, et cetera.

• I am intrested any hosting companies or etc online to hire me. I have added my qualifications too.

• Check Elance! I'm sure you'll be able to find a job there.

• @k0nsl said:
    The minimum wage here, for a full hour, is about thirty bucks. And that's not taking into account inconvenient working hours and holiday pay, et cetera.

Where would that be?

• i like this offer. its good like to join also

• felling syslint.com as they provide managed service monthly 10 usd !!! your rate also too low