Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server - Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server - Europe

mrc4tmrc4t Member
edited April 2021 in Requests

Hi,

I'm searching after a provider who can offer a Dedicated Server with the following specs:

Ryzen 7/9 or Intel E/i9
64GB RAM
2x 512GB NVMe (RAID1)
KVMoIP
DDoS Protection (Corero)
Traffic: 15-20TB or Unlimited.

Budget: 160€ per month - none contract

What will the server be used for?: Running gameservers (CSS, CSGO, Valheim and COD2/COD4 - and much more)

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2021

Ryzen must?

Low on stock currently but we got some of this left:

Intel XEON E5-2650v3
    10cores, 20 threads @2,30Ghz, 3,00 GHz turbo max.
    64GB DDR4 RAM
    2x 480GB Intel Datacenter Grade SSD
    25TB bandwidth
    1Gbit port
    DDoS Protection (Corero) 160Gbit protection via Zare transit. - Sensor mode
    KVMoIP / Permanent IPMI
    up to 16 free Ipv4 (if you can justify usage)

Promotion: 95€ / p. M . VAT inc.
    Order

• mrc4tmrc4t Member

@HostSlick said:
    Ryzen must?

Nope Ryzen or i9 :smile:

I prefer most after Ryzen or i9 (Eg: i9-9900K)

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

What about the E2276/2278? Their single core GB5 scores are as good, if not better in cases, than a lot of Ryzens.

If it's an option then definitely @Clouvider

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • mrc4tmrc4t Member

@Mr_Tom said:
    What about the E2276/2278? Their single core GB5 scores are as good, if not better in cases, than a lot of Ryzens.

E2276/2278 or E2288 could be used. (if it will fit my budget) ^^

• @mrc4t said:

@Mr_Tom said:

E2276/2278 or E2288 could be used. (if it will fit my budget) ^^

Have a look at their promotional servers, the E-2276G offer would come within your budget

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

They've got a 2276 in Frankfurt with 64gb and 2x1tb NVMe which looks like it's in budget - but give them an email Dom and his team are normally pretty accomodating.

Thanked by 2mrc4t Clouvider
  • afnafn Member
    edited April 2021

I just recently posted here looking for the same cpu, but for a lower budget and with HDD:/ so you may want to check my thread.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3220874

Here is my conclusion so far:
    If i9/ryzen isn't a must then go hostSlick.
    If AMS is a must with ryzen, go spectraip
    if you want best Quality GPU+ryzen combo for the cheapest possible price(gpu is very useful in our use case for gpu acceleration): skynode.eu or maybe for a bit more money ikoula.com
    Now if you want the cheapest ever maybe go Germany: Hetzner (with setup fee), Webtropia and Oneprovider Dusseldorf.

Although, with your budget, you don't have to go cheap with oneprovider, their service isn't known for being the best, it's just a matter of you get what you pay for

p.s: With your budget you can get AMD EPYC 7502P 32 cores for 140€ per month from hetzner or at least AMD Ryzen 9 5950X with 16 cores.

• mrc4tmrc4t Member

@afn said:
    I just recently posted here looking for the same cpu, but for a lower budget and with HDD:/ so you may want to check my thread.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3220874

Here is my conclusion so far:
    If i9/ryzen isn't a must then go hostSlick.
    If AMS is a must with ryzen, go spectraip
    if you want best Quality GPU+ryzen combo for the cheapest possible price(gpu is very useful in our use case for gpu acceleration): skynode.eu or maybe for a bit more money ikoula.com
    Now if you want the cheapest ever maybe go Germany: Hetzner (with setup fee), Webtropia and Oneprovider Dusseldorf.

Although, with your budget, you don't have to go cheap with oneprovider, their service isn't known for being the best, it's just a matter of you get what you pay for

I don't need GPU, since I prefer most after some-else i9/Ryzen or the E-2276/2288.
    Because running gameservers (so High Ghz is needed) :smile:

• mrc4tmrc4t Member

@Mr_Tom said:
    They've got a 2276 in Frankfurt with 64gb and 2x1tb NVMe which looks like it's in budget - but give them an email Dom and his team are normally pretty accomodating.

I will take a look, and see :smile: maybe other providers can come with some-else offer =D

• afnafn Member

Well if you don't need gpu then you might went to check spectraip for AMS and Hetzner for DE https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ax

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @Mr_Tom and @WSCallum !
    @mrc4t We should be able to assist in AMS and FRA; Give us a shout, we're there to help.

Thanked by 3WSCallum Mr_Tom mrc4t
  • mrc4tmrc4t Member

@afn said:
    Well if you don't need gpu then you might went to check spectraip for AMS and Hetzner for DE https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ax

I don't think spectraip offers DDoS protection. so It will probably be Clouvider if there is no one to provide/offer a Dedicated Server at AMS with i9/AMD Ryzen or E-2288G e.g :-)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@mrc4t said:

@afn said:

I don't think spectraip offers DDoS protection. so It will probably be Clouvider if there is no one to provide/offer a Dedicated Server at AMS with i9/AMD Ryzen or E-2288G e.g :-)

You simply do not need anyone else, should your budget allow you to go with Clouvider.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

If poland is okay then skynode.eu

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

If at any point you would consider the UK or Germany, you can view our available plans and give us a try here 👉 https://www.rhc-hosting.com/root-dedicated-servers.php