Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy closing - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy closing

13»

Comments

• or...
    1. Create a wiki about all of the evil things he's done.
    2. File a class action lawsuit.
    3. Win said lawsuit.
    5. ????
    6. Profit!

• Or buy the domain and point it at his home router.

• gsxgsx Member

@Naruto Have to say. Your pretty creative.

I'm just not too sure how you profit from them DDoSing your domain...unless you profit in laughter!

• He could buy the domain and point it at LET or WHT and probably do a better job.

• Register.com - .com domains for $2.00... yep. Someone should do it.

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited March 2012

_> @vedran said: I'd say $1 per client, so $9.

LOLz and a 75% in such case for the agent, so he gets around $ 2.25 for the sale, but still I wouldn't touch a client that comes from there if I'm a provider :P
    <_deadly_serious_note>BETTER BE CAREFUL OF THOSE CLIENTS..</>

- A previous HR client

• Host961.net was purchased by HostBro, LLC on May 5th, 2012 from Anthony Richa (Lebanon) - How Anthony obtained Hostrail is beyond our knowledge

We were saddened to see how HostRail, Host961 was handling the customer intellectual property, and decided to do something about it. ---

Any prior Host961, or HostRail customers can easily apply, if we have your domain in the buy-out, we will gladly give you your domain back with a simple DNS transfer..

Please visit hostbro.co (or submit a ticket at hostbro.biz)

Your Hosting Bro
    www.hostbro.co

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@GetKVM_Ash said: LMFAO! LET Are never wrong.

except about VPS6 ;)

Thanked by 1jar
  • flyfly Member

hostbro lol wat an epic name

Thanked by 1hostbro
  • Holy, re-open a dead thread.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • flyfly Member

points at hostingbro

also,

How Anthony obtained Hostrail is beyond our knowledge

rofl. yeah ok dude

• We aim to please. Ty Kbar, please check us out sometime.
    -- I thought this thread was relevant, so figured we'd enlighten prior customers with some hope.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited June 2012

I dont get your post..

So you bought toxic assets with the intention of giving peoples domains back?

What in your acquisition was actually worth the effort?

• @HC_Ro said: I dont get your post..

So you bought toxic assets with the intention of giving peoples domains back?

What in your acquisition was actually worth the effort?

The aquisition was management related only. The owner Anthony Richa approached our company to 'save' his customer's assets, unfortunately he breached our contract ultimately by not fulfilling our requests and since then we've been trying work out a deal with registrars to obtain certain property back. This is mostly all I can say because of the legalities involved. I'm posting to shed some light on the current status..

• @hostbro said: The owner Anthony Richa approached our company to 'save' his customer's assets

So you bought HostSnowy from Anthony Richa? Or did you buy HostBro from him? Sry that i don't quiet understand it.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: So you bought HostSnowy from Anthony Richa? Or did you buy HostBro from him? Sry that i don't quiet understand it.

Bought Host961 from Anthony.

• I'm confused, I thought constantinos owned hostrail.

• @GetKVM_Ash said: I'm confused, I thought constantinos owned hostrail.

I don't get it either but apparently Host961 somehow got hostrail.com

The owner of Host961 was a joke (see here and here)

• huluwahuluwa Member

Does this mean Constantinos sell his clients to himself?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2012

@huluwa said: Does this mean Constantinos sell his clients to himself?

I'm not sure. Its confirmed that HostSnowy and SturdyVPS were Constantinos. Host961 seems to have been owned by some 15 years old kid in Lebanon (although there are disparities with this story)

@hostbro said: Bought Host961 from Anthony.

So HostBro is a company directly owned/created by The Dublic Agency?

• Dude, its been so long since HostRail was around, who cares at this point?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@taipres

Wasn't everyone completely right? and it even forced the sale to serverguru's to save face??

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@kbar said: hostbro lol wat an epic name

Reminds me of Bang Bros :X

Thanked by 2hostbro NateN34
  • Some Jokes are evergreen Bro!!!

• @Infinity said: Reminds me of Bang Bros :X

Hahah Cute :-)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

OMG... The walking dead...
    Constantinos owned yet another company ? Bang Bros was his too ?
    M

Thanked by 1hostbro
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: So HostBro is a company directly owned/created by The Dublic Agency?

This is correct, HostBro LLC is a subsidiary based in Phoenix, AZ. The whole situation we've noticed with Host961/HostRail, is a sad one. Because Anthony Richa (Host961) is based in Lebanon(Dbeyah), Beirut it makes it very difficult to legally mitigate without spending alot more money+time than it's worth. --- HostBro is trying very hard to get the trust of the customers that were "shafted" by their prior hosters. It's been very difficult and time consuming. (theres alot of good customers, but quite a few "bad" ones because of Host961's fee structure. (.50 or free cent hosting? common, no business model can stay alive with that..)

• @httpzoom said: @taipres

Wasn't everyone completely right? and it even forced the sale to serverguru's to save face??

No they were completely wrong...ServerGurus has always owned a percentage of VPS6, they don't own the whole thing, and VPS6 continues to expand into new cities (2 new within the last few weeks) and offer new plans, and added new OS templates. VPS6 is far from a scam and are clearly more successful than a lot of hosts on here who haven't got even 1% of the scam non-sense thrown at them.