Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a new dedicated provider [WebNX incident]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a new dedicated provider [WebNX incident]

Looking for a new dedicated provider. Need Intel Quicksync, 32GB RAM, potential ability to add GPUs, and very fast provisioning times, as well as unmetered private between multiple servers (10-20). Ideally <$100 per server.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What location?

• hanoihanoi Member
    edited April 2021

Sometimes, I mistake WebNX for Webzilla. When looking for dedicate server in US similar WebNX, you could take a look Webzilla or LimestoneNetworks or Reliablesite.net

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Is your webnx service still down @pcvllc

• Im with webnx too, my servers were all water damaged, so they need to rebuild everything. Not a single one of mine has been restored unfortunately.

Its been 72hrs already of downtime. Lots of tears. :cry:

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Yep, we're still down too. Got told we were in the splash zone this morning after ticketing.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@pcvllc said:
    Looking for a new dedicated provider. Need Intel Quicksync, 32GB RAM, potential ability to add GPUs, and very fast provisioning times, as well as unmetered private between multiple servers (10-20). Ideally <$100 per server.

Guess I should try to contribute here to your main question. Maybe Hivelocity can do something on volume?

Also worth tagging @qps @Lyphiard

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Very unfortunate that this happened to WebNX. Wishing them all the best in a quick and speedy recovery.

That said, looks like a mountain of work in their future.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

You may checkout hivelocity. We restored our backup on hivelocity server.

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • iTDaveiTDave Member
    edited April 2021

I would be wanting to find another provider after reading this update; “it could be several weeks before all servers are back online” :o

https://www.gorillaservers.com/outage.html

That’s madness..