Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big April Offers! USA Kansas City / Europe Istanbul - 50% Discount! or x2 RAM and $25 SAVE! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Big April Offers! USA Kansas City / Europe Istanbul - 50% Discount! or x2 RAM and $25 SAVE!

2»

Comments

• MoofieMoofie Member

@jacquesnoticias2 said:
    Please study, it is not necessary to send an email to be included in a black list, in addition another company decides whether or not you have a client, I wonder how many clients you must have lost due to false positives like these, I didn't even send an email, you know what? what happened, CALL THEM ASKING WHAT HAPPENED, IF I SENT ANY EMAIL PROVE THAT I SENT IT AND PUT IT ON THE FORUM

Doesn’t matter if you sent emails or not. Email validators generate abuse, do you expect providers just to ignore this? Seems like Hostigger was confused as to what they were allowing, though.

• @Moofie said:

@jacquesnoticias2 said:
    Please study, it is not necessary to send an email to be included in a black list, in addition another company decides whether or not you have a client, I wonder how many clients you must have lost due to false positives like these, I didn't even send an email, you know what? what happened, CALL THEM ASKING WHAT HAPPENED, IF I SENT ANY EMAIL PROVE THAT I SENT IT AND PUT IT ON THE FORUM

Doesn’t matter if you sent emails or not. Email validators generate abuse, do you expect providers just to ignore this? Seems like Hostigger was confused as to what they were allowing, though.

I informed and asked for authorization, I had yes as an answer.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2021

@jacquesnoticias2 said:
    @JacquesNoticias was blocked by some moderator without the slightest sense, just like you did

or maybe you spammed your copy-paste 'problem' in like 6 different topics within 3 minutes while some of them have nothing to do with your provider? The Easter Promo Thread 21 pages long with 157 different providers offers is perfect example of "fuck rules, I need to spam". No idea why this account is not banned, probably no one reported it, gonna fix that :)