BuyVM is looking to hire another support tech!
I'm looking to hire another support rep to pickup higher skill tickets (network, routing, linux trouble shooting, etc). I'm looking for someone to fill a 10AM-6PM GMT -7 M-F position. You'd be working with our head of support, Anthony.
The perfect candidate would have:
- Experience with cPanel and Directadmin. While we're not offering Buyshared plans anymore, Directadmin is a big part of our offerings.
- A good handling on trouble shooting and debugging. I need someone that can work at a problem, even if it means looking for ideas on stackoverflow.
- A good grasp of the english language. Other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, & Chinese, would be a huge positive.
- Strong experience with Linux is a must. Windows is a nice plus as well.
- A good understanding of networking & routing. You can read an MTR, you've setup tunnels (GRE, WG, OVPN, things like that. If you've setup your own BGP routing, OSPF, static routing, that'd be a huge win.
Please PM me here with your resumes or just to talk things over.
Wage & perks to be negotiated in private. Please, no outsourcing teams. You must work exclusively for us.