Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crypto - Specifically Bitcoin - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crypto - Specifically Bitcoin

13»

Comments

• DediRockDediRock Member, Patron Provider

Coinbase didn't allow you to use your debit card??

• @AtlasCloud said:

It seems they only cater to USA customers.

• @ezeth said:
    Pro tip. It's a ponzi like everything else in this world. Don't buy it, unless you get virus on your pc demanding it

you have no clue what you are talking about, are may be you just trying to be funny.

• try harding

• @NobodyInteresting said:

@trycatchthis said:

@eris said:
    No body is the owner of Bitcoin... That is the idea behind it..

How hard was it for you to buy your first set bitcoin? Its like they dont want my money.

Its ridiculously easy.
    As the person above me said - Coinbase is about as easy as it gets.

is what i use, very easy to use, you can easy use to pay for stuff, no investment needed.

• @painfreepc said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@trycatchthis said:

@eris said:
    No body is the owner of Bitcoin... That is the idea behind it..

How hard was it for you to buy your first set bitcoin? Its like they dont want my money.

Its ridiculously easy.
    As the person above me said - Coinbase is about as easy as it gets.

is what i use, very easy to use, you can easy use to pay for stuff, no investment needed.

not easy if you are from non supported country

• DediRockDediRock Member, Patron Provider

Try EXMO. They're either Russian based or Europe based. I was able to purchase a while back with Debit.

@trycatchthis said:

@AtlasCloud said:

It seems they only cater to USA customers.

• VitalikVitalik Member
    edited April 2022

@PearlMoon said: If you are willing to buy (only) a crypto - buy the crypto.

Why to use all the Xchange stuff? (it will require withdrawal to your wallet with extra fees)
    There are plenty of different companies who offer to purchase a crypto from them with traditional credit cards.
    For example MoonPay.com is providing such a service (bitcoin.com use them for their
    There are many more with different price rates, choice of currencies and service fees
    (Simplex, Transak, Mercuryo and more)

1. MoonPay.com:

This service offers a great variety of payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and Discover. You can also use SEPA, Sofort, iDEAL, GiroPay, and other payment methods depending on your location. MoonPay.com also offers a wide range of currencies to choose from, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP.

1. BitPay.com:

BitPay.com is another great choice for buying cryptocurrencies with a credit card. The site supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. You can also use BitPay to buy cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

MORE FUCKING NECRO!

• @Vitalik said:

... httpZ://ji d e x.io/

oh i see, you try to create back-links for your business
    welcome to LET && congrats on your first post

This discussion has been closed.