Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore VPS Providers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS Providers

13»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@tomazu said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @tomazu Doesn't your plan have some serious problems ??

thank you for the polite question, dear provider colleague, happy to answer: No, the plan is fine ;-)

Here is the Webhosting24 Singapore Launch thread:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/170773/webhosting24-singapore-launch-the-merlion-meets-ryzen-nvme-48-ipv6-subnets-starting-15-year

Still I think I'm missing the catch :/ Might be My brain isn't working. Is that actually 1024MB > 2*512 MB & that's Just Okay ?

@tomazu So, likely, if anyone gets 2 of the 512MB Pack & stack together, he's likely to get better specs together. Though you would say now, that stacking isn't possible.

• tomazutomazu Member, Host Rep

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @tomazu So, likely, if anyone gets 2 of the 512MB Pack & stack together, he's likely to get better specs together. Though you would say now, that stacking isn't possible.

the 512MB VPS has proportionally more BW, while the higher-end plans have more NVMe storage especially when paid yearly, and yes, stacking is not possible. As described there is only limited stock for the 512MB VPS plan and a longer commitment gets you better pricing and more included resources.

edited April 2021

@tomazu said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

the 512MB VPS has proportionally more BW, while the higher-end plans have more NVMe storage especially when paid yearly, and yes, stacking is not possible. As described there is only limited stock for the 512MB VPS plan and a longer commitment gets you better pricing and more included resources.

If I don't consider the 512MB Plan, yet the other higher plans are made on same way !

Like 1x3072 MB > 3x1024. Technically, both will get same specs, 3072MB Plan will get 3X Space, Bandwidth, Ram but more priced than 3*1024.

3x1024 costs about 8.10 Euro, while 1x3072 costs 8.55 Euro. I still didn't get your point. I have never seen this type of package pricing where if you get higher package, you price will be higher comparing the specs.

• tomazutomazu Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@tomazu said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

If I don't consider the 512MB Plan, yet the other higher plans are made on same way !

Like 1x3072 MB > 3x1024. Technically, both will get same specs, 3072MB Plan will get 3X Space, Bandwidth, Ram but more priced than 3*1024.

3x1024 costs about 8.10 Euro, while 1x3072 costs 8.55 Euro. I still didn't get your point. I have never seen this type of package pricing where if you get higher package, you price will be higher comparing the specs.

you must match the minimum duration to compare prices or at least use the same minimum period, with your two concrete examples:

SINGAPORE RYZEN KVM 1GB NVME
    With 6 months minimum duration -> cost of 2,70 EUR per month
    With 1 year minimum duration -> cost of 2,40 EUR per month
    With 2 year minimum duration -> cost of 2,25 EUR per month
    With 3 year minimum duration -> cost of 2,10 EUR per month

SINGAPORE RYZEN KVM 3GB NVME
    With 3 months minimum duration -> cost of 8,55 EUR per month
    (NB: 3 months is not available for SINGAPORE RYZEN KVM 1GB NVME)
    With 6 months minimum duration -> cost of 8,10 EUR per month
    With 1 year minimum duration -> cost of 7,20 EUR per month
    With 2 year minimum duration -> cost of 6,75 EUR per month
    With 3 year minimum duration -> cost of 6,30 EUR per month

As described already before, you get double benefits when commiting for longer terms (the benefits being lower financial cost per time period and higher resource allocation per time period).

• FritzFritz Veteran

@WebHorizon said:

@Fritz said:

@Daniel15 said:
    @webhorizon has KVM in Singapore. I think they've also got OpenVZ NAT VPS in Singapore.

Unfortunately, their peering is not as good as @NexusByte and @tomazu based on my experience.

We use 3 different networks at singapore location, so the peering varies based on plan bought & provisioned node.
    for eg. some early kvms were placed on ovh node, which is full now, we won't be provisioning any new orders on ovh.
    new VMs are now provisioned on the other networks, for specific details please PM which plan one is looking for & we can provide a test IP :)

Luckily,
    I have tried all of them.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Fritz said:

@WebHorizon said:

@Fritz said:

@Daniel15 said:
    @webhorizon has KVM in Singapore. I think they've also got OpenVZ NAT VPS in Singapore.

Unfortunately, their peering is not as good as @NexusByte and @tomazu based on my experience.

We use 3 different networks at singapore location, so the peering varies based on plan bought & provisioned node.
    for eg. some early kvms were placed on ovh node, which is full now, we won't be provisioning any new orders on ovh.
    new VMs are now provisioned on the other networks, for specific details please PM which plan one is looking for & we can provide a test IP :)

Luckily,

Let me know your email, I'll look into it & add a new test VPS.
    connectivity seems excellent to all regions (except CN)

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited April 2021

@WebHorizon said:

@Fritz said:

@WebHorizon said:

@Fritz said:

@Daniel15 said:

Luckily,

Let me know your email, I'll look into it & add a new test VPS.
    connectivity seems excellent to all regions (except CN)

I guess currently I am using your OVH and PhoenixNap.

But, I would love a test vps. :smiley:

• bugisbugis Member

it looks like contabo singapore is already online

I tried pinging 103.164.54.1 and reply was already

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2021

@Fritz said:
    I guess currently I am using your OVH and PhoenixNap.

But, I would love a test vps. :smiley:

sure thing, if you can provide me your registered mail / client#... :)

• @bugis said:
    it looks like contabo singapore is already online

I tried pinging 103.164.54.1 and reply was already

Now, we are https://contabo.com/blog/hello-from-singapore/

Thanked by 3Matt247 contabo_m afn
  • @vyas11 said:

@UpCloud said:

We don't influence or ask people to post in specific areas of the internet when it comes to our referral program and whilst we do appreciate our customers spreading the word, if you're noticing any issues or have any concerns, please do feel free to reach out to us and we'll take a look!

I mixed up the "clouds". It's cloudways who is notorious, for what I mentioned earlier. I apologize- and do see Upcloud as one of the providers listed in the Gridpane panel that we use. Some day might give you guys a try. Have a great day !

I work for Cloudways. You mentioned the work "Notorious". What happened? How can we improve? Give me three things that I can work with my team to be better?

Sorry for all the inconvenience you had faced.