Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean’s IPO (NYSE: DOCN) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean’s IPO (NYSE: DOCN)

2»

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member

@Offshore_Solutions said: Where are you at @seriesn with DO now? Still investing in Q2?

Will wait to see their financials. From what I have seen and heard, it is not as pretty as everyone think it is.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said:

@Offshore_Solutions said: Where are you at @seriesn with DO now? Still investing in Q2?

Will wait to see their financials. From what I have seen and heard, it is not as pretty as everyone think it is.

I'll have to admit their IPO roadshow video was pretty awesome. I don't see it on YouTube anymore so here it is on Skynet:
    https://siasky.net/EAAaH1Fd2WKXR549IPl9nAQjtbkuP1OnC2lkbpKjTCTOOA

See 23:10, 24:30, 26:00 for some financial info.

Basically, they pitch it as a 75% gross margin business with global developer recognition, increasing average customer spending and revenues are increasing faster than costs so it'll reach profitability eventually.

Not as awesome as 15:11 on CloudFlare's IPO roadshow video though:

I personally think DOCN is a good solid business, but the stock is a bit too high right now.