New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with NVMe only $52/mo | No Setup Fees | NetDynamics24

NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
edited March 2021 in Offers

Dedicated Server: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Now only $52/month
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Hexa-Core Matisse (Zen2) Simultaneous Multithreading Virtualization (AMD-V)
RAM: 64 GB DDR4
Disks: 2 x 512 GB NVMe SSD
Unlimited Traffic @ 1 Gbit
1 IPv4
100 GB Remote Backup Space
order now

More dedicated server offers.

==============================

Also:

NetDynamics24 is offering a 20% lifetime discount on monthly plans and 20% lifetime discount AND two months free on annual plans off our backups storage packages.

Simply put the following code on the order form to receive your 20% discount: LET20%

This is valid only until March 31, 2021 so don't miss out.

How much is peace of mind worth to you? Backup your data and sleep better at night. NetDynamics24.com is offering peace of mind for only $2.40/month!

Server Locations: Germany / USA
Server specs: Intel(R) Xeon(R), 32 GB RAM, Enterprise Disks.

Our backup plans.

Thanked by 1notarobo

Comments

• What do you offer as value-add? Isn't this just a more expensive hetzner AX server?

Thanked by 2lentro drunkendog
  • HakimHakim Member

@aiden1 said: What do you offer as value-add? Isn't this just a more expensive hetzner AX server?

Setup fee I guess? This offer is ideal if you need this server temporarily like for 1-3 months. + NVMe one is not available in the Finland location.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • also good for customer who blacklist by hetzner

• I could be interested in half of such a server, og someone has a ax41 they can run a extra VM on.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@aiden1 said:
    What do you offer as value-add? Isn't this just a more expensive hetzner AX server?

Simply it is not available in Hetzner currently. Also you do not pay the setup fee which should make the first month's price double!
    On top of that, we provide 100 GB remote backup storage.

• we need USA location

@keomut500 said:
    we need USA location

We are working on this demand. We hope to launch dedis there soon.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

If it's a resold Hetzner machine (which is fine) just out of curiosity what are you using to let customers reboot/reinstall/etc or is it all done via ticket?

@Mr_Tom said:
    If it's a resold Hetzner machine (which is fine) just out of curiosity what are you using to let customers reboot/reinstall/etc or is it all done via ticket?

We have developed scripts so that our clients can reboot their servers from their client area. As for OS installation, we do it free of charge if it is Linux, per request.

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • I hope its not another "Dignusdata" company that give you a hetzner server for a few days and then scam you.

@momkin said:
    I hope its not another "Dignusdata" company that give you a hetzner server for a few days and then scam you.

We are in hosting business since 2005 so you don't need to worry about it. If it was the case, you should have seen many negative reviews about us. On the opposite, we have only good reviews so far.

• @momkin said:
    I hope its not another "Dignusdata" company that give you a hetzner server for a few days and then scam you.

Have two dedicated servers with NetDynamics24 for a month, had no problems.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @MarshalChe said:

@momkin said:

1 month is not enough is it ?

Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • @momkin said:
    1 month is not enough is it ?

Absolutely.
    But Dignus managed to cheat three times in one month, and the first time was even before payment (let me copy image from this my comment https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3101953#Comment_3101953)

@MarshalChe said:

Thank you! Much appreciated! Hope you enjoy the service.

• Ofourse it works, as long as they pay their bills to hetzner. Hetzner is generally good as long as you are not hosting critical data, targeted by ddos or something like that. The only cred NetDynamic deserves after 2 months, is for paying their bills. Come back in a year and tell us about the support, that might be interesting

• i need this offer . do you offer windows 2012 r2 unlicensed , i have my own key :) i dont see anywhere to contact you

edited April 2021

@kumarasell said:
    i need this offer . do you offer windows 2012 r2 unlicensed , i have my own key :) i dont see anywhere to contact you

Please contact us : sales at netdynamics24 dot com