Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affiliate hosting question (my first post )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affiliate hosting question (my first post )

I have decent experience with deploying vps, installing cyberpanel and similar stuff related to wordpress hosting.
Love this forum and community (i learned a lot of stuff here too).
Today i need your help with something i cant find on forum.

Do you have experience with affiliate programs and speed of following hosts:

a2hosting
cloudways
scalahosting
liquidweb
wpengine
upcloud

Thank you in advance for help !

Comments

• @lord13899 said:
    I have decent experience with deploying vps, installing cyberpanel and similar stuff related to wordpress hosting.
    Love this forum and community (i learned a lot of stuff here too).
    Today i need your help with something i cant find on forum.

Do you have experience with affiliate programs and speed of following hosts:

a2hosting
    cloudways
    scalahosting
    liquidweb
    wpengine
    upcloud

Thank you in advance for help !

you can read reviews on LET user experience with them.
    read both good and bad reviews to understand better.

• @mhosting_in said:

I didnt manage to find anything about affiliate experience, for the hosts i named...
    i also did type in google: site:lowendtalk.com affiliate and only thing i found was some random affliate offers for hosts i never heard of.
    I mean, does anyone here even do affilate for big hosting companies, or you think its waste of time ?

• @lord13899 may want to check webhosting talk for reviews/comments on those hosts

• @lord13899 said:

@mhosting_in said:

I didnt manage to find anything about affiliate experience, for the hosts i named...
    i also did type in google: site:lowendtalk.com affiliate and only thing i found was some random affliate offers for hosts i never heard of.
    I mean, does anyone here even do affilate for big hosting companies, or you think its waste of time ?

I saw your same post in different forums and social media groups.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@lord13899 said: Thank you in advance for help !

Congrats on your first post

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

What info do you need? Like which are terrible? Those all look to be pretty good companies.

• I hope they are all good with affiliates as their servers.

• @lentro said:
    What info do you need? Like which are terrible? Those all look to be pretty good companies.

i want to hear all experience you have - good and bad...

• @angstrom said:

@lord13899 said: Thank you in advance for help !

Congrats on your first post

thank you !

• FaiziFaizi Member
    edited March 2021

Those are some of well-known company in the industry, though one of them had been ridicule here for shady marketing :D .

Although I never had any affiliate experience with them, you should be ok with either one since I doubt they'll want bad exposure by not paying affiliate.

Not to mention they are many marketer still promoting their service with affiliate links on the net.