Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes: NY|LA|Miami|NL|London|Singapore|Tokyo: Ryzen VPS|Storage VPS|Budget VPS + Free goodies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes: NY|LA|Miami|NL|London|Singapore|Tokyo: Ryzen VPS|Storage VPS|Budget VPS + Free goodies

seriesnseriesn Member
edited March 2021 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

Staying in and being quarantined isn't fun for many but also a blessing for a lot (introverts, I am talking to you). But this is also the perfect time to kick start your project, that you have been holding off for who knows how long.

If you are looking to kick start your project, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

To top it off, we are also offering some solid Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer to switchers, where you can get up to 4 months of free services :)

Take a BYTE and Ryzen up your hosting experience :)

Hybrid Storage Budget VPS Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment):
Configure and order here.

Choose between New York City Metro and Los Angeles.

Half Cooked Storage VPS for backups. Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment):
Configure and order here

Credit to @ben47955

Choose between the major Global Hubs in US (New York City Metro, Los Angeles and Miami), Europe (London, UK)

Special 5% discount code for Existing Family Members, because family first!
Coupon code : FamilyFirst

Thanked by 2Ganonk Hassan

Comments

• To ease the pain of breakup, we can quickly become your rebound and hopefully one day, you will find us to be your partner ;)

Checkout our

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

• Free webhosting
    • Free migration assistance for switchers.
    • Free Blesta billing software ($10/month value)
    • Free Directadmin Control panel ($30/month value)
    • Didn't like the way of Directadmin? How about APISCP Startup license? ($30/year value)
    • Looking for something more simple? CWPPro might be what you are looking for($12/year saving)
    • Free windows server 2012/2019
    • A free offsite NAT backup VPS
    • Free premium E-mail hosting with select VPS plans
    • Free entry level DNS hosting with select VPS plans
    • Recurring 5% discount on any new future orders

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, US | Miami, US | Los Angeles, US | London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL| Singapore, SG | Tokyo, JP
    • Looking Glass
    • Don't be dick policy applies
    • Nested Virt Enabled
    • Custom ISO support
    • /64 IPv6
    • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6
    • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
    • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
    • Accepted Payment Methods:
      • Debit/Credit Card
      • Paypal
      • Ali Pay
      • WeChat Pay
      • OXXO Mexico
      • Boleto Brazil
      • WebMoney
      • India NetBanking
      • Paytm
      • Sofort
      • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited March 2021

Hey boss, what's the hardware on the storage line? My current provider disks are slow as hell, can't even play a video on nextcloud.

Note: I rarely play videos, but its footage sometimes I like to take a peak before downloading to make sure is the right one.

• @jahrinc said:
    Hey boss, what's the hardware on the storage line? My current provider disks are slow as hell, can't even play a video on nextcloud.

Note: I rarely play videos, but its footage sometimes I like to take a peak before downloading to make sure is the right one.

What’s up boss. Good old rusty spinners and old xeon cpu. Just the nature of the beast, these storage vps nodes are pretty busy. Block storage might be a better option for you :).

If you need “big” storage blocks (TB+) drop me a note. I have some resource to spare in NL and Miami to throw in small discount on the storage :)

• @seriesn said: If you need “big” storage blocks (TB+) drop me a note

Nothing fancy, just 1-2 TB to begin with

• Would half cooked be a better name for storage ?

• @jahrinc said:

@seriesn said: If you need “big” storage blocks (TB+) drop me a note

Nothing fancy, just 1-2 TB to begin with

Sliding into your DM :)

@ben47955 said:
    Would half cooked be a better name for storage ?

Fantastic idea! Done.

• Do you have any Ryzen NVMe VPSes with dedicated CPU rather than just "fair share" (ie. one core is dedicated 100% to me)?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • swat4swat4 Member

@Daniel15 said:
    Do you have any Ryzen NVMe VPSes with dedicated CPU rather than just "fair share" (ie. one core is dedicated 100% to me)?

Correct me if I am wrong please @seriesn

@Daniel15

https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server

This product line should give 100% dedicated CPU.

Thanked by 2seriesn Daniel15
  • @Daniel15 said:
    Do you have any Ryzen NVMe VPSes with dedicated CPU rather than just "fair share" (ie. one core is dedicated 100% to me)?

Good morning boss, ass our friend @swat4 mentioned, vDedi would be the product lineup for you :)

https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • Thanks for the link!

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

@Daniel15 said:
    Thanks for the link!

My pleasure!

Here's a quick flash 15% off for life promo for our budget lineup:

• Expires on : March 18th, 2021 - 11:59 (EST) PM or stock expires (which ever comes first.
    • Code: EIJ61CB25B
    • Eligible plans: Our awesome Hybrid storage Budget VPS line up
    • Locations: NYC Metro | Los Angeles
    • Eligible perks (Free stuff):

• Directadmin Standard license
      • Blesta billing system
      • Not eligible for any other perks.
    • Eligible payment terms: Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual. If you play your cards right, the following config for example will be as low as $41/year!

• RAM: 2 GB
      • Dual Storage
      • SSD Storage: 20 GB (25 GB With Annual Payment)
      • HDD Storage: 40GB (50GB with Annual Payment)
      • Bandwidth: 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
      • CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Xeon Fair Share)
      • IPv4: 1
      • IPv6: 1x /64
    • Plans can be stacked. IP, no.

• These plans aren't customizable. Sorry :(
    • Looking glass: https://nexusbytes.com/network
    • Simple, honest, straight to the point, fair share CPU Usage policy and don't be a dick TOS
    • Don't be a dick. Please do not share this for affiliate marketing. There will be $0 affiliate pay out on these plans. Don't even bother.
    Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • @seriesn I forgot to ask earlier... If I got a regular VPS and a storage VPS, is it possible to have a private/internal network between the two that doesn't go via the public internet and doesn't count towards the monthly transfer?

• @Daniel15 said:
    @seriesn I forgot to ask earlier... If I got a regular VPS and a storage VPS, is it possible to have a private/internal network between the two that doesn't go via the public internet and doesn't count towards the monthly transfer?

This is actually in process for over 1 year. Unfortunately, everytime we have made progress on our end, virtualizor seems to push an update that undo the whole thing :(.

The short answer is no :/.

Now if you are planning to do a “diy” hdd storage solution, depending on the location, I may be able to match the storage vps price with block storage :). Drop me a pm if that’s the case boss.

• @seriesn said: depending on the location, I may be able to match the storage vps price with block storage

Interesting! I didn't realise you offered block storage. How does that work - is it directly mounted on the VPS (eg. iSCSI or something similar)?

Thinking about consolidating some VPSes at a few other providers... I'll definitely keep you in mind :)

• I hope I don't bring shame to the family and give out wrong information, but I have that exact setup sir @seriesn referred to. It's directly mounted to vdb (in debian) and is for all intents and purposes "local" but is really on a nice NAS.

PS nexus bytes is prem!

• @Daniel15 said:

@seriesn said: depending on the location, I may be able to match the storage vps price with block storage

Interesting! I didn't realise you offered block storage. How does that work - is it directly mounted on the VPS (eg. iSCSI or something similar)?

Thinking about consolidating some VPSes at a few other providers... I'll definitely keep you in mind :)

@its420somewhere said:
    I hope I don't bring shame to the family and give out wrong information, but I have that exact setup sir @seriesn referred to. It's directly mounted to vdb (in debian) and is for all intents and purposes "local" but is really on a nice NAS.

PS nexus bytes is prem!

Y'all respond to my sales questions before I can 😂😂. Time to fire myself.

That is 100% correct :)

Thanked by 1its420somewhere