Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

yum install Fail ! How to fix this error ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

yum install Fail ! How to fix this error ?

20142014 Member

Hi ,I have tried to install vestacp on centos 7 but im unable to install.. tried lot of ways to install it on centos but fail.. its showing this error.. how i fix this ?

Comments

• @2014 said:
    Hi ,I have tried to install vestacp on centos 7 but im unable to install.. tried lot of ways to install it on centos but fail.. its showing this error.. how i fix this ?

Do you get this error while installing using the official vestacp installer?

• 20142014 Member

@seriesn said: Do you get this error while installing using the official vestacp installer?

yes tried it :( but same

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited March 2021

My first thought is disable the 'remi' repo and try again. It looks like you have enabled 'remi' as well as the 'remi-test' repo which likely don't have compatible versions of the dependencies you are requiring. So that would be the first place I look. If the installer it's self setup those repos, then that is indeed another issue entirely.

This actually looks very similar if not identical to your issue as well: https://github.com/serghey-rodin/vesta/issues/1938

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2Falzo 2014
  • While you're at it, reinstall your VPS and then install HestiaCP or myVesta instead of VestaCP.

Thanked by 12014
  • 20142014 Member

@TheLinuxBug said:
    My first thought is disable the 'remi' repo and try again. It looks like you have enabled 'remi' as well as the 'remi-test' repo which likely don't have compatible versions of the dependencies you are requiring. So that would be the first place I look. If the installer it's self setup those repos, then that is indeed another issue entirely.

This actually looks very similar if not identical to your issue as well: https://github.com/serghey-rodin/vesta/issues/1938

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

i will check it :) Thank you for your help :)

• 20142014 Member

@lokuzard said:
    While you're at it, reinstall your VPS and then install HestiaCP or myVesta instead of VestaCP.

Thank you for your help , i wll try it