Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMD Ryzen VPS in New York by LowEndTalk's #1 TOP PROVIDER + SURPRISE DISCOUNTS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AMD Ryzen VPS in New York by LowEndTalk's #1 TOP PROVIDER + SURPRISE DISCOUNTS

2»

Comments

• @dustinc said:

@skorupion said:
    How much of your business is a loss leader?

Hello @skorupion
    Appreciate you asking. We operate a for-profit business and do an excellent job at it. Whether it be list price or promotional pricing, our sales are at a profit to ensure long-term health for our company, which is something our customers can appreciate.

It's worth mentioning we provide competitive pricing. This benefits our valued customers, all while attracting and assisting RackNerd's growth goals. We've established our brand, have been voted as LET's #1 Top Provider by you, the community. We have earned positive feedback by the community and enjoy providing tons of value while we're at it.

We also at will (as you may have noticed) provide free swag and complimentary services where we can. At times you will also notice that we provide other random giveaways to the communities we support. We believe giving back is the right thing to do in the position we're in.

We're growing extremely fast, are able and capable of keeping up with the demand all while providing awesome support. We look forward to continued growth and mutual success.

NOTED!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • BHSBHS Member

@dustinc please upgrade my bandwith Order Number: 6779393780

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@BHS said:
    @dustinc please upgrade my bandwith Order Number: 6779393780

Hi @BHS -- happy to see you with RackNerd! We appreciate your business.

Bandwidth has been doubled 👊

• Any ETA for UK or EU Ryzen vps and Cpanel hosting ?

I can't wait to get both once available, I would even pre-order/pay for it :smiley:

• barkbark Member

**Order # 4545692241

Please double bandwidth.

Awesome thing. Thank you! @dustinc**

@PandoGulf said:
    Any ETA for UK or EU Ryzen vps and Cpanel hosting ?

I can't wait to get both once available, I would even pre-order/pay for it :smiley:

Hi @PandoGulf -- we're actually in the process of acquiring the AMD Ryzen hardware for AMS. If all goes to plan, we should be able to deploy by mid Q2. Fingers are crossed.

@bark said:
    **Order # 4545692241

Please double bandwidth.

Awesome thing. Thank you! @dustinc**

Hi @bark -- appreciate you expanding your services with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth 👊