Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delete

hackermanhackerman Member
edited March 2021 in General

Delete

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2021

Request denied. Please try again later.

P.S How is your day, today?

• I do not consent to this deletion. What is @hackerman trying to cover up?!

• hackermanhackerman Member
    edited March 2021

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    Request denied. Please try again later.

P.S How is your day, today?

Sleepy. I fell asleep during my lunch break... yeah, THAT sleepy :) I hope yours has been good!

@randomq said:
    I do not consent to this deletion. What is @hackerman trying to cover up?!

I'm may or may not be buying lowendtalk.com...

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1hackerman
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Who deleted my /cgi-bin/view.exe?../../etc/passwd? It was working fine this morning but it disappeared after this thread was posted.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:
    Who deleted my /cgi-bin/view.exe?../../etc/passwd? It was working fine this morning but it disappeared after this thread was posted.

I hear doing push-ups helps recover lost data, or does it only strictly work on getting free/discounted servers? I have always been confused if it does both.

Let me know, I may have to try some pushups with data centers as we expand. "10 pushups 50% off per month on 10 racks?!?!?!" Not sure their sales team would go for it but I could try.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Well, I just got a 'severe' warning for this thread, the end is nigh for me. :(

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@hackerman said: Delete

I think I'm going to start restoring deleted posts, where "restoring" means "make up posts asking questions about the most comfortable diapers for infant cosplay/how often they need to be changed/if that time can be stretched by using cologne, and then post such questions under the deleter's name".

• hackermanhackerman Member
    edited March 2021

@raindog308 said:

@hackerman said: Delete

I think I'm going to start restoring deleted posts, where "restoring" means "make up posts asking questions about the most comfortable diapers for infant cosplay/how often they need to be changed/if that time can be stretched by using cologne, and then post such questions under the deleter's name".

I found the answer just after I posted, so I wanted to delete it and did that in a rush. Sorry, I should've just shared that I found the answer. Lesson learned - read the rules.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @hackerman said: I found the answer just after I posted, so I wanted to delete it and did that in a rush. Sorry, I should've just shared that I found the answer. Lesson learned - read the rules.

So which diaper did you end up with?

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@hackerman said: I found the answer just after I posted, so I wanted to delete it and did that in a rush. Sorry, I should've just shared that I found the answer. Lesson learned - read the rules.

So which diaper did you end up with?

Pampers for men, ages 50+

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    I hear doing push-ups helps recover lost data, or does it only strictly work on getting free/discounted servers? I have always been confused if it does both.

If you want to recover data in SBG2, you need to do 1 push-up per MB.
    As you've seen, the data has been smoke-uploaded to the cloud, so it would take some effort to download them again.

Thanked by 1Ian_Dot_Tech
  • @raindog308 said:
    [...]the most comfortable diapers for infant cosplay/how often they need to be changed/if that time can be stretched by using cologne, and[...]

I think Nekki rubbed off on you. Literally.

Thanked by 1raindog308