Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a cheap 1Gbps Unmetered 2CPU+ KVM VPS, preferably North America
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a cheap 1Gbps Unmetered 2CPU+ KVM VPS, preferably North America

As the title says; I don't need any storage besides what the OS needs and 512Mb of RAM should be plenty. I do need decent (eg, 500mbps+) speed and at least 2 cores, ideally more.

I tried a bunch of VPS, including losangelesvps.com, but I'm only getting 100-200mbps out of them.

I would also consider a "bigger" server, or something where the base cost is higher but I can cheaply add IPv4 addresses.

Thanks!

Comments

• You could check out https://us.ovhcloud.com/vps/compare/. Their Comfort product should fit your usage, and they don't really care about your bandwidth usage.

• JioJio Member

is this for some pirated gdrive bs or do you need good connectivity to any specififc service ?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @hostworld has unmetered in Chicago afaik, and its not bad at all
    @BharatB has a few unmetered locations in the US as well.
    Then theres @DataIdeas-Josh - I think he had unmetered, although I could be wrong.

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Agarwal all of our VPSs have 1Gbps ports.
    Come check us out!

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Agarwal said:
    As the title says; I don't need any storage besides what the OS needs and 512Mb of RAM should be plenty. I do need decent (eg, 500mbps+) speed and at least 2 cores, ideally more.

I tried a bunch of VPS, including losangelesvps.com, but I'm only getting 100-200mbps out of them.

I would also consider a "bigger" server, or something where the base cost is higher but I can cheaply add IPv4 addresses.

Thanks!

Yup except India all our locations are unmetered.

• @Agarwal said:

Thanks!

Take a look at our offers. Our VPS connect to the network with 10Gbps uplink. If you look into 6 months or 1 year term, you will get additional discounts beyond the lifetime coupon which will make it very affordable.

• Thanks guys!

• for VPN ?

• @avamax said:
    for VPN ?

Yes.