Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spearware Networks - Affordable VPS' in Tampa, FL - 30% off ALL SERVICES! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spearware Networks - Affordable VPS' in Tampa, FL - 30% off ALL SERVICES!

13»

Comments

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited March 2021

@SWN_Michael said:

Added! Enjoy the service!

The server is pretty stable. Here is the Geekbench score for the VPS

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7031339

Single-Core Score

Multi-Core Score

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • mike1smike1s Member
    edited March 2021

@dev_vps said:

@SWN_Michael said:

Added! Enjoy the service!

The server is pretty stable. Here is the Geekbench score for the VPS

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7031339

Single-Core Score

Multi-Core Score

Thanks for the quick comments, let me know if you need anything, and hope you enjoy the VPS.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Say what @SWN_Michael I could do with 50% off deal in Florida and pretty sure it woukdn't be me as well as long as its sustainable of course! And as for being cocky, please don't, that's usually the only thing other than price that stops me from buying and supporting a host. So far you handled yourself well here and wishing you and this company success, been waiting for some Florida competition since it has been really low in terms of options. I am from the Caribbean so Florida is a much closer hop with better latency.

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • mike1smike1s Member
    edited March 2021

@risharde said:
    Say what @SWN_Michael I could do with 50% off deal in Florida and pretty sure it woukdn't be me as well as long as its sustainable of course! And as for being cocky, please don't, that's usually the only thing other than price that stops me from buying and supporting a host. So far you handled yourself well here and wishing you and this company success, been waiting for some Florida competition since it has been really low in terms of options. I am from the Caribbean so Florida is a much closer hop with better latency.

Put in a ticket, and let's talk. I'm always willing to work a special deal if it's not too outrageous

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @SWN_Michael said:

Thanks for the quick comments, let me know if you need anything, and hope you enjoy the VPS.

Very happy with the VPS.
    Stable and fast.

:)

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • @dev_vps said:

@SWN_Michael said:

Very happy with the VPS.
    Stable and fast.

:)

Glad to hear! Feel free to post a review on TrustPilot if you'd like. https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/spearwarenetworks.com

• Just wanted to mention, we're working on being able to provide Windows licensing.

• Also, should we start accepting cryptocurrency?

• AlmaLinux-8.3-x86_64-minimal.iso added to our ISO library. Getting ready to build an AlmaLinux template. Also deploying an AlmaLinux mirror.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • @SWN_Michael said:
    AlmaLinux-8.3-x86_64-minimal.iso added to our ISO library. Getting ready to build an AlmaLinux template. Also deploying an AlmaLinux mirror.

ZarinOS is another distro that should be considered for ISO library

• @dev_vps said:

@SWN_Michael said:
    AlmaLinux-8.3-x86_64-minimal.iso added to our ISO library. Getting ready to build an AlmaLinux template. Also deploying an AlmaLinux mirror.

Do you mean https://zorinos.com/? If not, please provide a link, and I'll look into adding it.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2021

So a birdy told me if you use the promo code "IHumpServers" at checkout it will give you negative 50% off...

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    So a birdy told me if you use the promo code "IHumpServers" at checkout it will give you negative 50% off...

wtf lmao

• @SWN_Michael said:

On a serious note. The AlmaLinux 8.3 template has been built and added to our system.

• @SWN_Michael said:

@dev_vps said:

@SWN_Michael said:

Do you mean https://zorinos.com/? If not, please provide a link, and I'll look into adding it.

Yes, apologies for the typo in my post.

Zorin Core and Zorin Lite are quite good Linux desktop options.

• It seems that your upstream provider is IonSwitch, LLC.Well,too common.

• @BigBigWolf said:
    It seems that your upstream provider is IonSwitch, LLC.Well,too common.

I lease IPs from IonSwitch, that's the extent of my relationship with them.