Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap KVM with UK IP for VPN.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap KVM with UK IP for VPN.

I am looking a provider with UK based IPs with good UK GeoIP where I don't get blocked because the IP is supposed to be in Romania or somewhere other country.

I also don't want anything to with OVH IPs where Google always says they have detected suspicious activity from my network and I need to pass a captcha test, and Google thinks my searches originate in every country I can think of, leading me to believe that the provider proxies Google searches or has some funny routing.

I don't mind paying a year in advance but those I did pay for disappointed me.

Any recommend ones?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

NexusBytes / @seriesn

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • hzrhzr Member

Google thinks my searches originate in every country I can think of, leading me to believe that the provider proxies Google searches or has some funny routing.

This is actually because a ton of people are proxying over OVH IPs near you or previously before you were allocated it and intentionally asking Google to look in a certain region or changing to a specific language

Thanked by 2seriesn rchurch
  • @thedp said:
    NexusBytes / @seriesn

Thanks for the mention fam!

@rchurch join the Nexus Bytes Family boss :)

lguk.NexusBytes.com