Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host4geeks alternatives?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host4geeks alternatives?

badcompbadcomp Member
edited March 2021 in General

We used host4geeks shared hosting plan (10.49 usd/mo) and it seemed under mediocre quality. Lots of downtimes and other technical problems usually..
Plus they dont even credit money of what we paid to their btc account to our h4g account. Terrible.

So Im looking for other shared hosting services which provide good quality on price ranged 10-13 usd /mo. Please help us to move.
What we need:
Cpanel
No downtime
ssd disk (min. 50 gb)
good ram+cpu, iops,io limits
bitcoin payment

Comments

• Hello

Whats your budget , you need cpanel or directadmin hosting

Please check here: https://my.visualwebtechnologies.com/order/main/packages/cPanel-shared-hosting-usa/?group_id=1

Thanks

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @badcomp said:
    We used host4geeks shared hosting plan (10.49 usd/mo) and it seemed under mediocre quality. Lots of downtimes and other technical problems usually..
    Plus they dont even credit money of what we paid to their btc account to our h4g account. Terrible.

So Im looking for other shared hosting services which provide good quality on price ranged 10-13 usd /mo. Please help us to move.

Join the family :)

https://nexusbytes.com/web-hosting

We will take care of the migration pain on your behalf.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited March 2021

For shared hosting try Racknerd, Ramnode.

Racknerd accepts crypto/bitcoins.
    Racknerd has unlimited inodes and very high iops,i/o limits. I/O is 80MB/s and IOPS is 15000. Quite stellar performance. EPROC is 200, and NPROC is 220 which is also quite higher than other shared hosting providers!

Here are their special shared cpanel hosting plans. They're offering 60GB SSD space, 3TB transfer, cPanel hosting for $9.38/yr. order here and 100GB SSD space for $14.89/yr - order here

It's special promo pricing and recurring too! :-)
    Note: those are affiliate links.

Ramnode is also premium provider with $4/mo though they have standard iops, i/o limits as normal shared providers offer!

Among other stellar performance hosts was BuyShared. They accept bitcoins, but they've stopped selling shared cpanel hosting plans. It's only VMs now!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@rajat said:
    Hello

Whats your budget

On that note:

Have you checked the offer forum?

(Click here to view my amazing shared hosting deals!)

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep

There is high possibility of downtime in shared servers. So, don't expect more. If you are looking for Asia location then we can help you with it. Visit nexaracks.com

If you aren't looking for Asian location blindly go with @seriesn (nexusbytes)

• Hostmantis