Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes: Storage VPS | AMD Ryzen VPS | Hybrid Budget VPS | Free Directadmin, Blesta, Windows <3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes: Storage VPS | AMD Ryzen VPS | Hybrid Budget VPS | Free Directadmin, Blesta, Windows <3

seriesnseriesn Member
edited March 2021 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

Staying in and being quarantined isn't fun for many but also a blessing for a lot (introverts, I am talking to you). But this is also the perfect time to kick start your project, that you have been holding off for who knows how long.

If you are looking to kick start your project, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

To top it off, we are also offering some solid Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer to switchers, where you can get up to 4 months of free services :)

Take a BYTE and Ryzen up your hosting experience :)

Hybrid Storage Budget VPS Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment):
Configure and order here.

Choose between New York City Metro and Los Angeles.

Special 5% discount code for Existing Family Members, because family first!
Coupon code : FamilyFirst

Comments

• To ease the pain of breakup, we can quickly become your rebound and hopefully one day, you will find us to be your partner ;)

Checkout our

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

• Free webhosting
    • Free migration assistance for switchers.
    • Free Blesta billing software ($10/month value)
    • Free Directadmin Control panel ($30/month value)
    • Didn't like the way of Directadmin? How about APISCP Startup license? ($30/year value)
    • Looking for something more simple? CWPPro might be what you are looking for($12/year saving)
    • Free windows server 2012/2019
    • A free offsite NAT backup VPS
    • Free premium E-mail hosting with select VPS plans
    • Free entry level DNS hosting with select VPS plans
    • Recurring 5% discount on any new future orders

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, US | Miami, US | Los Angeles, US | London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL| Singapore, SG | Tokyo, JP
    • Looking Glass
    • Don't be dick policy applies
    • Nested Virt Enabled
    • Custom ISO support
    • /64 IPv6
    • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6
    • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
    • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
    • Accepted Payment Methods:
      • Debit/Credit Card
      • Paypal
      • Ali Pay
      • WeChat Pay
      • OXXO Mexico
      • Boleto Brazil
      • WebMoney
      • India NetBanking
      • Paytm
      • Sofort
      • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited March 2021

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS :)
    Sorry, something went wrong. We are not saying who did it, but we are investigating Bob.

https://nexusbytes.com/ryzen-vps-hostingl
    should be
    https://nexusbytes.com/ryzen-vps-hosting

• mirocmiroc Member

hell yeah bob

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @codydoby said:
    Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS :)
    Sorry, something went wrong. We are not saying who did it, but we are investigating Bob.

Bob snitched! We released the URL back to the world. <3. Thanks for alerting the authority,

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

@thedp said:

Thanked by 1MagicApple
  • If the traffic is exceeded, the server will be blocked?

• @miHoYo said:
    If the traffic is exceeded, the server will be blocked?

That is correct my friend. But the upgrade process is total seamless from the management panel :)

• Boss the cold storage link is bobbed :(

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @caracal said:
    Boss the cold storage link is bobbed :(

DAMN IT BOB!

https://nexusbytes.com/storage-vps

• @codydoby said: Sorry, something went wrong

A picture is worth a thousand words.

• @JustPfff said:

@codydoby said: Sorry, something went wrong

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Hi there! Sorry about that. Did notice but albeit a bit too late. Here's the correct URL :)

https://nexusbytes.com/storage-vps

• @seriesn said: Cold Storage VPS for backups.

I may have a wrong definition of what is cold storage, but how this is cold storage ?

• @ben47955 said:

@seriesn said: Cold Storage VPS for backups.

I may have a wrong definition of what is cold storage, but how this is cold storage ?

Well I like to call it cold just so people don't get the idea that this is their go to mail and DB hosting server ;). The idea is as it has always been, store your backup and keep it there and restore as needed. But I have had folks who keeps on pushing the limit by thinking this is just another big disk vps. You get the idea :)

Thanked by 1Abd
  • swat4swat4 Member

Maybe being explicit in ToS can help them understand product lines better?
    :dizzy:

• @swat4 said:
    Maybe being explicit in ToS can help them understand product lines better?
    :dizzy:

You would think so right? Sadly most people don't like to read :(. Usage policy is plastered all over the website and ordering page, but ya know, human nature :(

• swat4swat4 Member

@seriesn said:
    You would think so right? Sadly most people don't like to read :(.

Maybe this can help them understand without having to read a single word :)

Regular VPS (Ryzen):

Budget VPS (Xeon):

Storage VPS:

• Any plan open reseller package at SG? Would like to take one if you have it...

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:
    Any plan open reseller package at SG? Would like to take one if you have it...

Ahoy there boss man.
    You mean the reseller pool? Not yet. Hopefully soon. Our stock is super limited as it is :(

• @seriesn said:

@ben47955 said:

Well I like to call it cold just so people don't get the idea that this is their go to mail and DB hosting server ;). The idea is as it has always been, store your backup and keep it there and restore as needed. But I have had folks who keeps on pushing the limit by thinking this is just another big disk vps. You get the idea :)

What is it, though, exactly? What I think he was getting at, is that cold storage isn't readily available but that doesn't fit with "The idea is as it has always been, store your backup and keep it there and restore as needed. "

Basically, if it's not offline storage like tapes, what is it and how long after requesting the data is it before it's available? If it's always immediately available, "cold storage" is wrong IMO and you're short changing yourself because hot storage should cost more, but it should be clear what your backup media is if it's supposed to be reliable and available when shit is falling for the customer.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @TimboJones said:

@seriesn said:

@ben47955 said:

What is it, though, exactly? What I think he was getting at, is that cold storage isn't readily available but that doesn't fit with "The idea is as it has always been, store your backup and keep it there and restore as needed. "

Basically, if it's not offline storage like tapes, what is it and how long after requesting the data is it before it's available? If it's always immediately available, "cold storage" is wrong IMO and you're short changing yourself because hot storage should cost more, but it should be clear what your backup media is if it's supposed to be reliable and available when shit is falling for the customer.

10/10 agreed! Your explanation definitely makes much much better sense.

If you were in my shoe, how would you best describe this?

• "Warm storage" reduced access speed with increased storage capacity compared to conventional SSD based VPSs. Suitable for storing backups and infrequently accessed media. Unsuitable for large complex computing tasks which require very regular file access such as databases.

My words, 100% yours to use if you choose, free to modify etc.

Thanked by 3seriesn TimboJones Abd
  • @its420somewhere said:
    "Warm storage" reduced access speed with increased storage capacity compared to conventional SSD based VPSs. Suitable for storing backups and infrequently accessed media. Unsuitable for large complex computing tasks which require very regular file access such as databases.

My words, 100% yours to use if you choose, free to modify etc.

PREM! Thank you!

Thanked by 1its420somewhere