Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InspireVM | KVM | Ryzen 3900X | NVMe | Chicago | Starts @$2/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InspireVM | KVM | Ryzen 3900X | NVMe | Chicago | Starts @$2/m

17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Inspire Solutions LLC is excited to launch our new product/brand, InspireVM! Inspire Solutions LLC started in July of 2019 with the goal of providing a high quality service for an affordable price. This started with our shared hosting brand, InspireShared, and now we plan to carry that over to our new product, InspireVM! All of our hardware is owned by us and located within the SBA Edge Data Center in Chicago, IL. We also have our own IP Space and network (AS398868)

All orders will be manually reviewed/provisioned.

Now on to the offers:

Features included with every VPS:

• 1 Snapshot
  • rDNS
  • IPv6
  • Custom ISO
  • KVM
  • 1Gbps Port

512M-VM
-512MB Ram
-7 GB NVMe
-1 Core (Ryzen 3900X)
-1 IPv4
-/64 IPv6
-512 GB Bandwidth
All of this for only $2/Month!
Order Now!

1G-VM
-1GB Ram
-15 GB NVMe
-1 Core (Ryzen 3900X)
-1 IPv4
-/64 IPv6
-1 TB Bandwidth
All of this for only $3.50/Month!
Order Now!

2G-VM
-2GB Ram
-30 GB NVMe
-2 Core (Ryzen 3900X)
-1 IPv4
-/64 IPv6
-2 TB Bandwidth
All of this for only $7/Month!
Order Now!

Need something larger? See all the plans here!

If you’re in the market for a premium, reliable service, we ensure you won’t be disappointed.

Are you inspired yet? :P

Payment Methods:
-Paypal
-Credit Card
-Crypto
-WeChat
-Alipay

drawing

Thanked by 1miu

Comments

• senossenos Member

Test ip ???

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

sorry to hijack your thread but aren't desktop cpus unreliable for offering vps when compared to their server counterparts like intel xeon or epyc series?

• @Waqass said:
    sorry to hijack your thread but aren't desktop cpus unreliable for offering vps when compared to their server counterparts like intel xeon or epyc series?

Said by who?

Feel free to share comparison where ryzen doesn't do what EPYC does.

Thanked by 2miu JustPfff
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

maybe a veteran ryzen provider like you could answer! don't they have more chance of bursting? :#

• donkodonko Member

@Waqass said:

@Francisco uses 3900X on vps and shared hosting, maybe he can answer you

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • @Waqass said:
    maybe a veteran ryzen provider like you could answer! don't they have more chance of bursting? :#

12 cores, 24 thread pretty sure there's enough room. Unless you are looking to run humongous cloud cluster with terabytes of ram and storage, Epyc doesn't bring much minus bringing the bank balance low.

• jtkjtk Member

@senos said:
    Test ip ???

Looks like they are currently originating 163.123.244.0/24 and 2602:fcfc:1::/48.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

@senos said:
    Test ip ???

• miumiu Member
    edited March 2021

@Waqass said:

I think CPU is last part in computer what can be unreliable, better said it is probably most reliable component (at properly cooling of course). And new AMD line Ryzens / Epycs are really not only most powerful CPUs but also perfect reliable. I prefer years AMD machines and know zero outages caused by their HW. Also u can see that many large and famous providers offer Ryzens and they creates large part of their sale (mentioned for all for example Hetzner) VPS God Francisco also have leaved Xeons and upgraded all on Ryzens, and i am pretty sure this man know what he does. IMO nothing can beat Ryzen when we consider its performance, properties and price.

• miumiu Member
    edited March 2021

And i absolutely do not care if it is boxed in ATX tower case instead rack (classic server) format. This not means that it should be more worse choice or must be not suitable for high performance and reliable server use.

• @seriesn said:

@Waqass said:

Said by who?

There's some issues trying to run other virtualization platforms like ESXi and Hyper-V with Ryzen, which is mostly a driver thing. Less of an issue for open source virtualization, aside from ancient kernels that don't support latest advancements for best performance. There's also going to be many more features in the EPYC that a simple LET host won't make use of anyway that large companies use (encrypted memory, passthrough, etc).

For the most part, it's just intended horsepower for expected load and Ryzen is good enough that it meets more typical loads associated with lowend hosters.

Thanked by 4seriesn miu HostMayo _MS_
  • @TimboJones said:

@seriesn said:

@Waqass said:

Said by who?

There's some issues trying to run other virtualization platforms like ESXi and Hyper-V with Ryzen, which is mostly a driver thing. Less of an issue for open source virtualization, aside from ancient kernels that don't support latest advancements for best performance. There's also going to be many more features in the EPYC that a simple LET host won't make use of anyway that large companies use (encrypted memory, passthrough, etc).

For the most part, it's just intended horsepower for expected load and Ryzen is good enough that it meets more typical loads associated with lowend hosters.

Super solid point. Totally forgot about the Ryzen pro vs standard. Thanks man :). Definitely going to add the note for something new we are working on :). Appreciate it.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Waqass said:

Poor fucking form hijacking another provider's thread dude.

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • @Waqass said:

better a Ryzen DDR4 then slow Xeon and packed so many VPS inside, slow and slow

Thanked by 1miu
  • CPU 100% ?

• These are not offers but listings since they are regular items on the site.

Nice site, will wait for a deal/deals for KVM-4G

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

@yanling said:
    CPU 100% ?

Hello,

You get 25% of 1 vCore dedicated for each 1GB. So at 4GB you can use 1 vCore at 100%

• @17brownj said:

@yanling said:
    CPU 100% ?

Hello,

You get 25% of 1 vCore dedicated for each 1GB. So at 4GB you can use 1 vCore at 100%

so,512MB ram is 12% cpu ?

• Hello, are you still online? The support ticket I opened last month has not been answered yet

• @mobin said: The support ticket I opened last month has not been answered yet

Previous month was a special ,,With not answered tickets,, action.

• @mobin said: Hello, are you still online?

Seems their VPS and site down for now. Time to move out.

• @jenkki said:

@mobin said: Hello, are you still online?

Seems their VPS and site down for now. Time to move out.

It's really bad news. As long as you stay in the forum long enough, you can see a lot of businesses that have disappeared

• @yanling said: It's really bad news. As long as you stay in the forum long enough, you can see a lot of businesses that have disappeared

Their site already back to online.

• @jenkki said:

@yanling said: It's really bad news. As long as you stay in the forum long enough, you can see a lot of businesses that have disappeared

what happy

• @jenkki said:

@yanling said: It's really bad news. As long as you stay in the forum long enough, you can see a lot of businesses that have disappeared

Nop,i have one vps they provide.It is active.But the tickets no one reply.

• He is expensive for me

• Inspire Solutions LLC can’t be bought now, is there any way you can get it?

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

What's up with your broken ssl?

issued for: www.wgnpqkseheubecpn.net
    by: www.bh52mrdot.com

https://inspirevm.net

Thanked by 1TKDK
  • I can’t buy it now, I paid, but I’ve never given my IP

Thanked by 1stephanuk
  • edited December 2021

@17brownj said:

If you’re in the market for a premium, reliable service, we ensure you won’t be disappointed.

Now that didn't age well..