Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reseller that supports prestashop?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reseller that supports prestashop?

hi im on buyshared reseller $2/month with directadmin and free lets encrypt... awesome service for wordpress however it sucks for prestashop... i cant even install it due to server limits...

do you know an alternative with similar price?

Comments

• mike1smike1s Member
    edited March 2021

@gapper I'm not in the same price range as BuyShared, but I might be able to help you out. Keep in mind that PrestaShop is fairly heavy and anything outside of a basic install should be on a VPS. I'm going to be putting out a managed VPS product soon.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

You may need a semi-dedicated plan.

• ok, if im moving to another reseller plan... how much it would cost? take in account that i need my customers to be able to install and run prestashop without issues (basic install with stock theme, no extensions and less than 50 products)

• @gapper said:
    ok, if im moving to another reseller plan... how much it would cost? take in account that i need my customers to be able to install and run prestashop without issues (basic install with stock theme, no extensions and less than 50 products)

What kind of exact error have you faced ? Basic requirements shows it could be installed anywhere.

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

• timeouts, 500 error, etc

if any provider of reseller hosting has tested and knows that it installs fine please let me know your offers

• Check your PHP error_log, and on Buyshared Cpanel you can set: Multi php Ini, Php Selector and Multiphp

• Post from 3 years ago. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/106938/can-i-install-and-work-with-prestashop-on-shared-hosting#latest

Are you still with the same provider? Did that experience tell you what requirements you need? During that experience, did you google to see what others encountered?

• back them i was hosted on the Pageclick hosting fiasco brand by @Ishaq

now in on buyshared from @Francisco, it is way better and AWESOME for wordpress, however it doesnt work for prestashop

i know that i can move to a vps and make it work, but i need reseller in order to give a control panel to my customers

• @seriesn does your reseller 10g plan which costs $3/month would work with prestashop? could you please confirm?

• @gapper said:
    @seriesn does your reseller 10g plan which costs $3/month would work with prestashop? could you please confirm?

I never heard anyone having issue. So I assume it works.

If you are getting 500 errors, that would be probably due to misconfigured permissions. You can always customize php limits.

If your sites aren't showing error like resource getting exhausted and got limited, that's a whole different storey though. :)

• mike1smike1s Member
    edited March 2021

@gapper I can support basic Prestashop sites, however I'm more expensive then most of the other providers here. https://spearwarenetworks.com/reseller-hosting/ use promo code LET-MARCH for 30% off.

• @gapper said:
    @seriesn does your reseller 10g plan which costs $3/month would work with prestashop? could you please confirm?

I think @seriesn should give us more cpu. Atleast 150% instead of current 100%
    And it may work.

• @Intelpentium0 said:

@gapper said:

I think @seriesn should give us more cpu. Atleast 150% instead of current 100%
    And it may work.

Good point definitely. But that would end up either resulting a price increase or an oversold server. I am not in favor of the 2nd one, neither the first. But I’d have to, 1st one would be an option.

• I tried installing Prestashop on one of my client's account at Racknerd shared plan. And it get installed fairly smooth! I did had customized PHP limits in php.ini file.