Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100GB Cloud Drive Lifetime Free!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

100GB Cloud Drive Lifetime Free!

100GB Cloud Drive Space is Just Free!

No Credit Card Required.!

Signup Here: https://www.savefile.cloud

Comments

• thanks! will sign up!

Thanked by 1savefile
  • The end is nigh. No company information, whois privacy and domain isn't older than 3 months.

Don't do it guys. Or just join for the drama.

• If it's free you are the product!

• 10301030 Member

Thx!

Thanked by 1savefile
  • Why? And how?

Thanked by 1savefile
  • Thanks. I like the layout dark mode

Thanked by 1savefile
  • @JasonM said: thanks! will sign up!

Thanks for the comment

• @smallbibi said:
    If it's free you are the product!

Thanks for the comment

• @1030 said:
    Thx!

Thanks for the comment

• I hope they offer Double storage for personal stuff like passports, family pictures, and credit card details.

Thanked by 3savefile kkrajk Tsukihi
  • Very smart, this way you get to double the comment count and double the visibility.

Do I get double disk space if I post my order number?

Thanked by 1savefile
  • @codelock said:
    Why? And how?

Savefile is free to use service for 100GB and your data is always stored in European and Canadian based servers. Currently, we offer non-disturbing (popups, popunder) ads for the service. In near future, we will offer pro plans who need more storage. Pricing will be affordable comparing others.

• @webmasteroffers said:
    Thanks. I like the layout dark mode

Thanks for the comment

• @xetsys said:
    I hope they offer Double storage for personal stuff like passports, family pictures, and credit card details.

We don't ask credit card or Paypal subscriptions for the free plan. We either can not see any of your stuff

• Do you have a privacy policy?

Thanked by 1savefile
  • @larmarat said:
    Do you have a privacy policy?

Yes, we do have.

• @savefile said:

@larmarat said:
    Do you have a privacy policy?

Yes, we do have.

If so, could you please share a link to it?

Thanked by 1larmarat
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@savefile said: Thanks for the comment

Stop that.

Thanked by 2savefile lentro
  • Is WebDAV access available?

Thanked by 1savefile
  • @farsighter said:
    Is WebDAV access available?

Not available right now. In the first term, Android and iOS apps are on their way.

Thanked by 1farsighter
  • Please share your company details

Thanked by 1Tsukihi
  • benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited March 2021

By the way:

As soon you POST a file to savefile.cloud/uploads bigger than 1 GB you will receive an 503 Service unavailable. Not really nice behavior.

Feels like the unlimited cloud storage from my telephone company, simply in worse. They disallow files over a specific size and therefore make their services essentially unusable for specific purposes.

• @benj0x said:
    The end is nigh. No company information, whois privacy and domain isn't older than 3 months.

The Site is operated by Savefile Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Savefile", "we", "us" and "our"). We are a business in Sri Lanka. Our office is at : 58/B/56 Highlevel Road Nugegoda Sri Lanka

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited March 2021

@hyperblast said:

@benj0x said:
    The end is nigh. No company information, whois privacy and domain isn't older than 3 months.

The Site is operated by Savefile Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Savefile", "we", "us" and "our"). We are a business in Sri Lanka. Our office is at : 58/B/56 Highlevel Road Nugegoda Sri Lanka

There was a thread in the past about cloud storage provider from the same city offering its services. Maybe 1 year back not sure.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited March 2021

@savefile aka @geekypixal so ruu.cloud (drive.ruu.cloud?

• Credits to @vovler :)

• vovlervovler Member
    edited March 2021

So something interesting to consider. Since the website is not hidden behind Cloudflare I see no issues in revealing it's IP.

Their server is running cPanel, and an expired cPanel unfortunately.
    https://verify.cpanel.net/app/verify?ip=167.99.208.17

However, I have to give kudos to ruu.cloud for not having an expired cPanel, geekypixal at least continues to change IPs in order to renew the 15-day trial. Much more professional work.

Between savefile.cloud and ruu.cloud I would trust ruu.cloud more as to even upload my crypto wallet unencrypted and my lastpass backup file, cause they obviously have the capital and ingenuity to support their 200GB offering. /s

EDIT:
    Nevermind this comparison, it's exactly the same "company" as ruu.cloud.
    Same title in the offering. Almost the same text/description. Same location of the company down to the same street in Sri Lanka. I should have seen this sooner, he just never learns.

@geekypixal What's the RAID in this offering?

Thanked by 1xetsys