Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers which offer a discount for btc payments?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers which offer a discount for btc payments?

lowendguy7lowendguy7 Member
edited February 2021 in Requests

I have a surplus of btc due to buying when around $6k and the big raises. I also lost $60 bucks last night due to stupidity so, in the entrepreneurial spirit, I am looking to recoup my loses.

I was thinking I could buy with btc (if discounted) and resell at normal price.

Ideas?

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

No chance, most companies are looking for cash, so at max, you may be able to just buy in bulk and get a discount but that's about it

• ApeWebApeWeb Member, Host Rep

Why would they offer you a discount for using bitcoin?
    Surely it would cost them more to accept bitcoin as their overheads are likely payable in fiat and they would have to pay a conversion fee.

• I got my refund for the money I lost so all good hehe. And many stores (outside of hosting) offer discount for bitcoin. I don't know why but they do.

• I'm also looking for providers who offers discounts if i pay in Pesos, cash only !

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We accept bitcoin as a payment method, and while we do not offer a discount for using BTC as your payment source, our service, support, and already competitive pricing will make realize you've bought at a discount.

Let's work together :)

• We offered some btc only promos at some point. Right now we have standard promos. Have a look you might be convinced.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited February 2021

I offer push-ups for 3500 Satoshi per push-up. You donate to the Internet Archive and upload the receipt / transaction record, and I'll do the push-ups.
    This is a ~20% discount off the usual price of 1 RackNerd backpack (estimated to worth at least USD $30) per 15 push-ups.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@dustinc said: We accept bitcoin as a payment method, and while we do not offer a discount for using BTC as your payment source, our service, support, and already competitive pricing will make realize you've bought at a discount.

Let's work together

Btw look at ya email I shooted u one

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • CristianDCristianD Member, Host Rep

We accept bitcoin as a payment method now depends what you ar looking for maybe i can make you some discounts.