Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BurstNET $25 servers / $50 E3-1230
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BurstNET $25 servers / $50 E3-1230

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi.
Just got this in my mail -
http://www.burstnet.net/spc3.php?c=113&kw=LOSTMIND

All offers require upfront annual payment.

Comments

• Better wait for black friday.

• The 25 bucks server is only if you are willing to prepay for a year:

FEATURES
    RAM
    DRIVE
    SETUP
    ANNUAL

Xeon 3050 / E6500 DUAL CORE 2.13GHZ
    2GB
    250GB SATA
    FREE
    $299.95

• TurnKeyInternet has much better plans

• @darknessends said:
    TurnKeyInternet has much better plans

They have dedicated servers for 25 bucks per month?

• BurstNet is very unreliable company think twice before paying them annually.

• There was a plan I remember like this - x3440 + 32GB memory + 250 GB HDD. 29 USD/month paid annually. They still have other servers ( lowest 19 USD/month ) left there. You can check http://turnkeyinternet.net/blackfriday/dedicated-servers/

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@shawn123 said:
    BurstNet is very unreliable company think twice before paying them annually.

Their owner's name is also Shawn :)

They have had their share of issues, but overall they are good for their price. We have over a dozen servers with them since 2008 and we have surely gotten what we paid for.

• I'll agree with leapswitch, they and their network have gotten better over the years. They are a budget host, so just don't expect Rackspace level of service and support from them.

I rented a server from them years ago and even then I never had any problems with support, response times were about the same as everywhere else.