Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bob is back and he got a story to tell! Carrots are orange because of Netherlands oh and coupons, - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bob is back and he got a story to tell! Carrots are orange because of Netherlands oh and coupons,

Comments

• Ran out of reasons not to buy one.

• @seriesn Hi, my NL order number is 7413182318

• @seriesn
    When will you give away free VPS's like Dustin. ;D

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • I mean he already gives away NAT VPS :P

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @robrob said:
    @seriesn Hi, my NL order number is 7413182318

Thank you for joining the Nexus Bytes Family :). Credit has been applied :).

@ragnahosting said:
    Ran out of reasons not to buy one.

@Kiwi83 said:
    @seriesn
    When will you give away free VPS's like Dustin. ;D

He does his own thing, I do my own fam. An offer thread isn’t the best place to discuss this ;)

@caracal said:
    I mean he already gives away NAT VPS :P

The amount of people that never realizes how much actual value we add to these plans 😂

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • :D Always good to be in the family! and congrats on the new location!

• @swat4 said:
    :D Always good to be in the family! and congrats on the new location!

<3 Thank you kind sir <3.

P.S Last day for the promo coupon : CarrotsAreBack - 15% savings on any plan.

• Less than 3 hours to go folks :). Last major promo till something special happens :).

• @seriesn said: till something special happens

Deadpool ? Doubled bandwidth ? Or something like that ? @Francisco ?

• @seriesn said:
    Less than 3 hours to go folks :). Last major promo till something special happens :).

How about something randomly special? The next three existing NexusBytes customers who claim this offer will get another year of service, sponsored by us greedy folks at DirectAdmin. Next 3 who claim it, get it.

Truthfully, all you have to do is add funds to your NexusBytes account equivalent to the next year of service. If you want to get something else from @seriesn, it's all good.

P.S. I legitimately learned something about carrots here.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:
    Less than 3 hours to go folks :). Last major promo till something special happens :).

How about something randomly special? The next three existing NexusBytes customers who claim this offer will get another year of service, sponsored by us greedy folks at DirectAdmin. Next 3 who claim it, get it.

Truthfully, all you have to do is add funds to your NexusBytes account equivalent to the next year of service. If you want to get something else from @seriesn, it's all good.

Done!

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • @sonic said:

Done!

1/3 claimed :)

Thanked by 1sonic
  • webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited March 2021

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

i'm in

edit : but would like to give another person a chance , ive already availed few generous offers from mark in past

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • swat4swat4 Member

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

Thanks @DA_Mark for the offer.

A friend of mine, who is also @seriesn 's family member, but he is not a LETer. Is it possible if I help him claim this with myself making deposit into his NB account and renew his service?

• @webclouddev said:

edit : but would like to give another person a chance , ive already availed few generous offers from mark in past

You should claim it! :) The idea is that any existing NexusBytes customer is eligible for this.

@swat4 said:

A friend of mine, who is also @seriesn 's family member, but he is not a LETer. Is it possible if I help him claim this with myself making deposit into his NB account and renew his service?

Sure, as long as it's an existing customer

• swat4swat4 Member

@DA_Mark said:

Sure, as long as it's an existing customer

Thanks for your generosity. I will make the deposit for him and PM you the details.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

I was going to take on DA_Mark’s offer for one of the yearly I had, but to find that its missing from my active services. @seriesn can you help figure out where it goes? I submitted ticket for it. #835101

• ifykoifyko Member

@DA_Mark, are all the slots claimed?

• @ifyko said:

You can still claim it

• ifykoifyko Member
    edited March 2021

@DA_Mark, yeah right away, PMed you.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

@DA_Mark said:

@ifyko said:

You can still claim it

I’d be in for it as well but seems like there were a system glitch when I cancel one of my quarterly server with NB. Thanks for the generous offer and hope the others can get them from you!

• Looks like there's still one left! I definitely can't participate in this again, my server costs a LOT more (12*$32 and my wife WILL kill me haha)

• PS @DA_Mark is an amazing soul

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited March 2021

Hmm can I claim it then? Actually nvm, I only have one small vps with nexusbytes which has been idling for more than a year... Someone else should claim this!

• All claimed.. @ifyko was the last one.. just waiting for him to provide me all the info. @sonic and @swat4 were the others

• @ben47955 said:

@seriesn said: till something special happens

Deadpool ? Doubled bandwidth ? Or something like that ? @Francisco ?

Not bold enough and don't drink, can't promise to go that sexy route, unless ya'll signing up for Only fans ;). Or Only Frans :P

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

@Saiku said:
    I was going to take on DA_Mark’s offer for one of the yearly I had, but to find that its missing from my active services. @seriesn can you help figure out where it goes? I submitted ticket for it. #835101

Should be good to go boss!

Fucking hell @DA_Mark 0.O You can't be doing this all the time. Damn you son of a maple syrup! Too much kindness hurts my soul :/. I literally left my pc for an hour and boom. Thank you soo much man! I really really mean it, from the bottom of my heart <3. Thank you Greedy bastards!

At least, now ya know, carrots are awesome though.

I think I need to start adding clause to all the future offer : Da MARK No more sneak attack.

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @its420somewhere said:
    Looks like there's still one left! I definitely can't participate in this again, my server costs a LOT more (12*$32 and my wife WILL kill me haha)

You can always tell her you spent the money on weed. It is easier to explain instead of server addiction. Don’t ask me how I know. Trade secret.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

One thing I learnt reading this thread, some of the folks here are super genuine! Thank you for being a member of the family and showing true family spirit. You guys are fucking awesome! Really mean it.

@DA_Mark i owe you big time brother <3. Good night folks