Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSlick is not doing too well these days.. Extorting $4 cancelation fees with collection agencies. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSlick is not doing too well these days.. Extorting $4 cancelation fees with collection agencies.

13»

Comments

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@ruhulamin7 said:
    actually i have no idea for that issues solution,..

Jesus fucking christ, people are literally spoonfeeding you the solutions/giving you alternatives.

i'm newbie at vps :'(

Thanked by 1chip
  • @ruhulamin7 said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

Jesus fucking christ, people are literally spoonfeeding you the solutions/giving you alternatives.

If you are a new to vps and this vps is important and you are new to vps you really need to pay the extra for a managed service

Anything hostslick does for you is above and beyond as this is an issue with an unmanaged service that really falls outside the providers remit

• @chip said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

If you are a new to vps and this vps is important and you are new to vps you really need to pay the extra for a managed service

Anything hostslick does for you is above and beyond as this is an issue with an unmanaged service that really falls outside the providers remit

just i need my backup, then i'll pay for managed service

• @ruhulamin7 said:

@chip said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

Your backups that are stored somewhere else?

• @chip said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

@chip said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

Your backups that are stored somewhere else?

no, check pm i'll tell you

• @ruhulamin7 said:

no, check pm i'll tell you

Instead of shitting on another thread

1.) Contact and pay Rack911 to fix your issue. You already said they quoted you $100
    2.) Either pay for a Managed Service OR have your own backups

Hostslick doesn’t have a backup for you, you’re on your own

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I bet he sold in premium services to his client(s).

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @ruhulamin7 said:

@Falzo said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

@notarobo said:
    don't worry hostslick has been here for years

but my client will kill me.
    all down 13 hour + gone

so what did you do in those last 13 hours and what are you waiting for? go and fix your shit instead of posting here...

you bought an unmanaged service. it is broken, compromised or whatever, so you need to actually work for your money and investigate and fix it. most likely nothing to do with hostslick and their services after all.
    you could even reinstall your vserver and restore the data from your backups.

you should not sell things to 'clients' in the first place that you can't reliably deliver or restore if an issue arises.

Backup not set yet

I see this situation when I go to set up backup tomorrow

@brueggus said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

@notarobo said:
    don't worry hostslick has been here for years

but my client will kill me.

That's even worse than losing millions :/

LOL

Maybe go get a storage vps first and setup a backup plan from another host, before even moving the vps/site to another host.