Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostbrew offline
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostbrew offline

Not very active in LET, but long running low end provider HostBrew appears to have gone offline an hour or two ago. It looks like routes originating from their ASN are not currently being announced. Presumably this is a transient network-related issue, but we'll see.

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

• HostBrew and services are back. It appears systems were running, but were unreachable for about three hours. The cert for the main site had also recently expired, but that was fixed.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Is this some sort of automation?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

OP is a bot.

• @Clouvider said:
    Is this some sort of automation?

I monitor the systems I operate and notice if they become unreachable for an extended period of time. I thought it might be useful to improve the public record in the outages category when I notice, especially when many providers do not report outages. I'm trying to be responsible in posting accurate information. If this is unwanted, I'll stop.