Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2020 - Results - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2020 - Results

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thanks for all the kind words, but don't forget the sponsors are the real hero here :) - Without those sponsors I am afraid LET members will not be attracted :joy:

@t0ny0 said:
    Congrats all! @fat32 feel free to give mine away to someone else, kind sir :-)

@Mr_Tom said:
    Thanks for @FAT32 for organising this and compiling results, etc.

I forgot to ask to be excluded from the draw so please reallocate my prize if possible :)

Most of the transfers should be possible (please confirm with the provider), you can just post in this thread and see whoever is interested :)

@ravenchad said:
    congrats! guys!
    how do we claim the prize? :D
    thanks FAT32

@DewlanceVPS said:
    How to claim your free credits? FAT32

@skorupion said:
    Thanks FAT32 for doing this thing, you are litterally what makes this community not fall apart, thanks to all of the providers that chipped in with their rewards, and one more thing, do we just dm the provider for our reward?

Provider should approach you but you can also approach the provider in case they forgot about this

@DataRecovery said:
    Damn it, guys, it's necessary to give an equivalent of 30 or even 50% of these prizes to FAT32!

But don't give him more VPSes - he already has plenty, even if he leaves only those he got from Cam

Is 30 an arbitrary number that you choosen? I am curious where you get the 30 from :joy: - 50% of 162 is 81

Well... Some of my BF/CM/XMAS/NY VPS is still not setup yet...

@FrankZ said:
    Sounds like he could use my prize, I'm willing to give it to him if he can use it.
    30. HetrixTools - Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

I do have lots of idling services but I don't need so many yet - I believe a provider such as @seriesn would love to have it though :wink:

• @indiankesh said:

@corbpie said:
    If anyone lives in India and wants my 400g Coffee Powder PM me.

Well done to @FAT32 for doing this. Rest easy king.

I am from India :)

@seenu said: @corbpie i am from India and if you didn't find anyone yet, i can take that coffee powder

Sorry guys, its gone.

Thanked by 2seenu indiankesh
  • @FAT32 said:
    Thanks for all the kind words, but don't forget the sponsors are the real hero here :) - Without those sponsors I am afraid LET members will not be attracted :joy:

@t0ny0 said:
    Congrats all! @fat32 feel free to give mine away to someone else, kind sir :-)

@Mr_Tom said:
    Thanks for @FAT32 for organising this and compiling results, etc.

I forgot to ask to be excluded from the draw so please reallocate my prize if possible :)

Most of the transfers should be possible (please confirm with the provider), you can just post in this thread and see whoever is interested :)

@ravenchad said:
    congrats! guys!
    how do we claim the prize? :D
    thanks FAT32

@DewlanceVPS said:
    How to claim your free credits? FAT32

@skorupion said:
    Thanks FAT32 for doing this thing, you are litterally what makes this community not fall apart, thanks to all of the providers that chipped in with their rewards, and one more thing, do we just dm the provider for our reward?

Provider should approach you but you can also approach the provider in case they forgot about this

@DataRecovery said:
    Damn it, guys, it's necessary to give an equivalent of 30 or even 50% of these prizes to FAT32!

But don't give him more VPSes - he already has plenty, even if he leaves only those he got from Cam

Is 30 an arbitrary number that you choosen? I am curious where you get the 30 from :joy: - 50% of 162 is 81

@FrankZ said:
    Sounds like he could use my prize, I'm willing to give it to him if he can use it.
    30. HetrixTools - Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

I do have lots of idling services but I don't need so many yet - I believe a provider such as @seriesn would love to have it though :wink:

Yess! If I could save couple of bucks on my prem hetrix sub, I take.

• @seriesn said:

This prize seems appropriate for the most reliable top provider. @HBAndrei please give my prize to @seriesn. 30. HetrixTools - Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

• ChocowebChocoweb Member
    edited February 2021

Anyone wants to swap their LunaNode credits for my RackNerd $15 credits?

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited February 2021

@FAT32 as always well done!

Does anyone want to take my prize?

1. LetBox - 25 x $5 Credit Balance - @key900

The only limitation is that you need to be on a voter list.

Don't want to give to some random new member without any posts at all.

Edit: anyone wants to give LunaNode credits would kindly take it :smile:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @alexvolk said:
    @FAT32 as always well done!

Does anyone want to take my prize?

1. LetBox - 25 x $5 Credit Balance - @key900

The only limitation is that you need to be on a voter list.

Don't want to give to some random new member without any posts at all.

Yes I want :)

• @FrankZ said:

@seriesn said:

This prize seems appropriate for the most reliable top provider. @HBAndrei please give my prize to @seriesn. 30. HetrixTools - Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

Holly balls ❤️. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for the generosity kind sir!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:

They are already set up and mining Monero, thanks to debianuser!

Thanked by 1lokuzard
  • @nyamenk said:

@key900 please transfer my prize to @nyamenk

Thanks!

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • edited February 2021

If anyone wants my prize and was a part of the vote - holler.
    Its this one:

RackNerd - 10 x 1 GB KVM New Year KVM VPS Special (1C, 1G RAM, 15G SSD Cached, 2T BW) for 1 year in Amsterdam, renews at $14.38/yr

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • @alexvolk said:

@nyamenk said:

@key900 please transfer my prize to @nyamenk

Thanks!

Thank you bro :)

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited February 2021

@t0ny0 said:
    Its this one:

RackNerd - 10 x 1 GB KVM New Year KVM VPS Special (1C, 1G RAM, 15G SSD Cached, 2T BW) for 1 year in Amsterdam, renews at $14.38/yr

I want this! 😉

@nyamenk said:

you're welcome, enjoy!

• @alexvolk said:

@t0ny0 said:
    Its this one:

I want this! 😉

@dustinc please transfer my prize to @alexvolk

Muchos thank yous.

Thanked by 2alexvolk Ganonk
  • @seenu said:
    @WSCallum please give my prize to @nyamenk , he will PM you shortly.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
    1. NetDynamics24 - 3 x 2TB FTP Backup Storage (2T HDD, 20T BW, FTP) in Germany for 1 year, renews at $110/yr

Still available for free/exchange.

• Nice. Looks like I have some new providers to check out. :)

• I don't have an account with servarica. Anyone willing to exchange with let credits? If so send me a PM.

• @smallbibi said:

1. NetDynamics24 - 3 x 2TB FTP Backup Storage (2T HDD, 20T BW, FTP) in Germany for 1 year, renews at $110/yr

Still available for free/exchange.

Free is good , I will take it as I have a use for this and I can exchange Letbox credits if you need :)

• @nyamenk said:

mulung detected :lol:

• @Ganonk said:

@nyamenk said:

mulung detected :lol:

Opssss B)

• Asking again... Does anyone have Lunanode credits to offer and would like the Clouveo VPS instead for it please?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

I'm glad to see people vote for me :)

Thanked by 1KuYeHQ
  • @DataIdeas-Josh said: I'm glad to see people vote for me

I expect that you will get even more votes as people become more familiar with your service. Keep up the great work.

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh
  • @servarica_hani said:

Congratulation on winning :)

please message me your email or order id to add the credit
    if you dont have account and gave it to someone else please send me the other person id or ask them to send me directly

if you win and wish to use the credit to buy something from us make your order and dont pay and i will add the credit to your account so it goes toward your order

Thanks

Please provide $5 credit to @zhujiwiki from my winning.
    Thank you!

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@FrankZ said: This prize seems appropriate for the most reliable top provider. @HBAndrei please give my prize to @seriesn. 30. HetrixTools - Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/year each

That's very generous of you.

@seriesn please PM me your HetrixTools username.

Also, still left to claim their prizes:
    @KiN3 @webdev @imok
    Please PM me as well.

Cheers.

Thanked by 2FrankZ dosai
  • If anyone wants this, please let me know.

LetBox - 25 x $5 Credit Balance

I want to give it to someone who needs it, however that someone must have been member on LET in 2020, with at least 3 comments on LET.

• @default said:
    If anyone wants this, please let me know.

I want to give it to someone who needs it, however that someone must have been member on LET in 2020, with at least 3 comments on LET.

Could I be one?

• @default said:
    If anyone wants this, please let me know.

I want this :)

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    I'm glad to see people vote for me :)

Add more RPi stock or I'll uncast my vote. Jkjk the votes are well-deserved :)