Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make money from your provider swag! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Make money from your provider swag!

Comments

• @Jio said:
    for some reason when i click in this thread , i was expecting nekki offering money to LET members to take large shit in their clothing

Next week. MILFs one week, faeces in hats/backpacks the next, it’s how I roll.

• @dustinc said:
    I don't think I've agreed to that @Nekki - but to help, I'll kick this thread off with FREE VPS for one year, no obligation to renew, no gimmicks.

PERHAPS some AMD RYZEN with NVMe in Buffalo New York. We'd provision them early next week. NEXT 5 COMMENTS win assuming you post the below:

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

HOLY GOODNESS! RackNerd has just announced AMD Ryzen VPS in Buffalo New York, YES within ColoCrosssing! No IPv6, sorry!!!

I feel dirty :-(

• @dustinc said: NEKKI-THE-CREEP

Did somebody say free?!

This thread is messed up @Nekki :D

• NEKKI-THE-CREEP

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

• @needsy said:

@dustinc said: NEKKI-THE-CREEP

Did somebody say free?!

This thread is messed up @Nekki :D

IT IS GLORIOUS

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said: IT IS GLORIOUS

At least i will get a free one year VPS

• @skorupion said:

@Nekki said: IT IS GLORIOUS

At least i will get a free one year VPS

And I got a semi, so it’s wins all around.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Oh well, I might as well participate in @dustinc's giveaway

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

• Remember, if you post a pic of your mum in hat and quote 'NEKKI-THE-CREEP' you get a years service and a $$ prize!

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited February 2021

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Not sure if the person quoting counted, so heres a shot:

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

:)

• HotmarerHotmarer Member
    edited February 2021

NEKKI-THE-CREEP
    :(

Maybe next time I can get it. If not, by 2025 for sure!

• @entrailz said:

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

Where do you guys come up with the usernames these days. I saw ‘godslayer’ early, now ‘entrailz’, are we back in the mid-90’s metal scene?

• NEKKI-THE-CREEP

Am I 5th?

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:

@entrailz said:

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

Where do you guys come up with the usernames these days. I saw ‘godslayer’ early, now ‘entrailz’, are we back in the mid-90’s metal scene?

Honesty no idea where I came up with the name, was almost a decade ago now!

• @Sebster27 said:
    NEKKI-THE-CREEP

Am I 5th?

Based on your posting history just in the 2 days I’ve been back, I’m seriously concerned that you may have a brain injury.

• IdlingIdling Member
    edited February 2021

NEKKI-THE-CREEP
    ok, so many Providers compete for freebies, but no one dares to grab the money yet.

• @Nekki said:

@jsg said:

@Nekki said:
    Good news everyone!

Justin from RackNerd has reached out to me and he is crazy for this thread to go big so will be offering free service for pictures of mums wearing RackNerd swag looking disappointedly at their offspring because they are participating in this thread.

He’ll be along soon to talk the deals, big thanks for Jason!

Uhm, "old men" and "mum" might be problematic. Quick question: must mum be alive?

Freaky-deaky!

It’s Martin’s call as he’s doing the deals, but I for one respect the pure effort of putting a hat on a corpse.

You may need to reevaluate your criteria for being "off-key".

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited February 2021

And now for something entirely different ...

How to properly put sulfuric acid into your eyes:
    Drop by drop. Do not rush it, do not just splash it into your eyes but carefully and slowly put the acid into your eyes, one after the other, drop by drop. Do not use a cocaine spoon! While its size may seem just about right it may dissolve before you are done. Best use a glass pipette.

Warning: If you don't do it properly you might damage your eye lashes or the sensitive skin around the eyes, or even worse, your make up!

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

Don’t wanna be emotional, but damnn.. good to see @Nekki back.

This guy is the reason i joined in the first place with his BF thread many years ago.

Don’t mind me

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Miserable face rocking ThousandEyes shirt.

Also, provider swag was worn in all push-up videos - https://pushups.ndn.today

• NEKKI-THE-CREEP !
    biggest one so far

• @yoursunny said:

So here’s the thing; that’s you, right? Yes, you’re wearing the swag, yes you appear slightly disgruntled and yes, you’re quite hot but that does defeat the point slightly, as the fun bit is getting someone else who has nothing to do with LET involved!

However, at least you made some effort unlike the rest of these wankers. Send me a wallet address and I’ll send you some Bitcoin.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Mr_Tom said:

@cold said: bad luck :P

Made me open up the the Windows laptop and it doesn't load in IE either lol

i dunno why, just open the link from work, works for me....

but thats probably a sign, that ur not ready to see the piture nore is @Nekki

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

So here’s the thing; that’s you, right? Yes, you’re wearing the swag, yes you appear slightly disgruntled and yes, you’re quite hot but that does defeat the point slightly, as the fun bit is getting someone else who has nothing to do with LET involved!

Glad to know that I am HOT.

However, at least you made some effort unlike the rest of these wankers. Send me a wallet address and I’ll send you some Bitcoin.

I want nothing to do with Bitcoin - the money of criminals.
    Please send a donation to the Internet Archive and upload a screenshot of the receipt.

Thanked by 2MikePT ariq01
  • @yoursunny said:

So I take @Nekki must be a criminal since he deals with bitcoins.

• @yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

Glad to know that I am HOT.

Please send a donation to the Internet Archive and upload a screenshot of the receipt.

https://imgur.com/a/oLqr97e

@Razza said:

@yoursunny said:

So I take @Nekki must be a criminal since he deals with bitcoins.

Attempting to pay for pictures of angry mothers in hats using bitcoins does sound like something a criminal might do.

• Remember, RackNerd Rusty has no more free VPS but I still have money to give away for great photos! Make that swag work for you and perhaps your mother also!

@Nekki said:
    Remember, RackNerd Rusty has no more free VPS

@cociu drops €1 6969MB legendary deals every time @Nekki appears. Everyone is waiting on that.
    Plot twist: @cociu and @Nekki are actually the same person.

but I still have money to give away for great photos! Make that swag work for you and perhaps your mother also!

Any more prizes if I upload another photo, in a different provider's shirt?

What about push-ups, with a disgruntled face, on a T-Mobile flag?

This discussion has been closed.