Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows 10 License Key at cheaper price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows 10 License Key at cheaper price

I have recently bought a Laptop which comes with MS-DOS, I have installed Windows 10 OS on it. But the license cost from microsoft is too much.
I heard there are some sellers who sell it of cheap price but need help.
Do you know any trustworthy site which sells windows 10 home license key for a cheaper price ?.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

HRK Game maybe, but I've never bought one personally.

• According to Microsoft, these licenses are illegal.

• Some are reselling volume licenses. You seldom get a retail license cheap.

• @Hotmarer said:
    According to Microsoft, these licenses are illegal.

But what i heard is they are selling these license keys from their Older Windows7 machines. So they could be Legit. Someone can confirm

• You can buy keys on ebay for like €2 but that doesn't seem legal to me. They work though.

• @voxin said:

@Hotmarer said:
    According to Microsoft, these licenses are illegal.

But what i heard is they are selling these license keys from their Older Windows7 machines. So they could be Legit. Someone can confirm

Yes but these are usually OEM licenses, tight to the machine. So still illegal to resell them.

Thanked by 1HaendlerIT
  • OEM license is not illegal, its an original key but yeah in a way of business i mean capitalism, its still illegal.

if you had to pick either cr4ck or OEM at cheaper price, go for OEM.

but why didnt you just buy the laptop which comes with pre-installed win10? just add some.

I'll never buy laptop with ms-dos only even if i only mean to use Linux on it.

• verovero Member, Host Rep

@voxin said:
    Do you know any trustworthy site which sells windows 10 home license key for a cheaper price ?.

If you get Windows for less (as it is possible), just go straight with Pro. It is legal to resell licenses (including OEM) in the EU. There are some restrictions, but still.

Thanked by 1dragon1993
  • jhjh Member
    edited February 2021

If you want one that's fully legit, sometimes you can find good deals on sealed retail keys on eBay.

• what laptop only coming ms DOS?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@creep said:
    I'll never buy laptop with ms-dos only even if i only mean to use Linux on it.

@notarobo said:
    what laptop only coming ms DOS?

I'll take a MS-DOS laptop and run MS-DOS on it, but I'll expect the seller to provide MS-DOS drivers for all hardware.
    It's a decent machine for playing Doom.

• get opensuse on it.

• Aliexpress.

• verovero Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

In Windows 7 era some guys did business selling the same retail keys periodically. The indication of this is that your Windows installation becomes not activated after some time and the seller is gone or changed name. I don't know if the same applies to Windows 10 licenses and the way its activation system works, got fed up back then :)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Why not purchase directly from Microsoft?

They sell keys.

• @deank said:
    Why not purchase directly from Microsoft?

They sell keys.

They don't have a provider tag.

Thanked by 2saibal coreflux
  • @voxin said:
    I have recently bought a Laptop which comes with MS-DOS, I have installed Windows 10 OS on it. But the license cost from microsoft is too much.
    I heard there are some sellers who sell it of cheap price but need help.

They don't exist as selling Microsoft licences "cheaply" means your not buying the. Legally.....pretty much the only way to get an ms windows licence for less tha 50 quid is to buy it cheap from ebay/amazon and hope it works

Chip

• JioJio Member
    edited February 2021

@marvel said: Yes but these are usually OEM licenses, tight to the machine. So still illegal to resell them.

I had some from ebay look in, haven't encountered any of the <$20 key sellers with OEM keys. They will have bullshit like "this comes from old laptop and we will ship you broken hard drive" in the description but are all hacked/stolen technet, msdnaa, carded VS subscription, etc.

• DianTamaDianTama Member
    edited February 2021

I know some, but I don't want to advertise it here.
    it's cheaper than eBay. And other "cheap" Microsoft key in the market like g2a, hrk, etc basically from the same source.

Legal? No.
    Works/Authentic? Yes

• eBay. WinPro 10. Under $5. Look for the sellers that have 99%+ feedback and have sold a ton of them. No luck required. Unique singular OEM licensing. Email delivery.

Activate perfectly. No issues. No problems. Nuttin. Not ever.

No I'm not a seller (if you were thinking of asking). But yeah I have purchased more than 20 of them for PCs and laptops in the past. Never a problem.

• They are either free licenses for students/education or volume licenses.

Thanked by 1chip
  • @bark said:
    eBay. WinPro 10. Under $5.

Microsoft knows very well about this business with OEM-licenses going on, but they silently tolerate it (at least for private users). Ultimately, even user running "stolen" Windows10-license is still user running Windows10...