Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I sell my license HostBill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I sell my license HostBill

shilenoshileno Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Hello

I have this license for about two years, the only reason for selling is that I no longer need.

By selling the license will include the files I had in my installation, so you will have all the modules that are included for free until a few months ago, as an example:

Cpanel Module
SolusVM Module
Modulo Directadmin
Cpanel DNS Module
  and many more

Here a screenshot of my account:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0481zo78b5

The value for the license is US300 and accept only Paypal

Thanked by 1whiteman

Comments

• Is it branded or non branded?

• is branded

• My offer 100usd

• Also accept offers, but not too low because I take paypal commission charges me

If the buyer is a recognized provider vps, I can accept a portion (no more than 25% of total) in credit to use their service

• Why are those modules so damn overpriced?

• I do not know :)

As I said, the buyer will deliver them the private archives of my installation, so it will have most of the modules

• javajjavaj Member
    edited November 2013

@ztec said:
    Why are those modules so damn overpriced?

I Agree... They do have support for cloudstack, openstack etc., which is why I first looked at hostbill, but when you start adding up the prices of modules which most billing panels just include anyways, its starts getting hella expensive, that's why I walked away and haven't considered it since.

But shileno does have a good deal on this with the modules included, and hostbill is miles ahead in quality of most other panels out there, so its a pretty good deal.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

The thing is, there's no "descent" support. Will hostbill even push the license to the buyer's account?

• ReeceReece Member
    edited November 2013

Shoot me a pm with price you have in mind for account credit too. Pretty sure we could work out a deal :)

• @Reece said:
    Shoot me a pm with price you have in mind for account credit too. Pretty sure we could work out a deal :)

Hello

I just send a mp

• I accept offers, need money

• i interested to buy it my bid 100 usd final if you interest then contact me.

• shilenoshileno Member
    edited November 2013

I just sold the license. soon will put on sale a license Blesta I have no use.

• fapvpsfapvps Member
    edited November 2013

@shileno said:
    I just sold the license. soon will put on sale a license Blesta I have no use.

I purchased the license and @shileno transferred it to me right away. Will buy from you again :)