Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server: reliableservers.com any review or any user here ? Need information about details
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server: reliableservers.com any review or any user here ? Need information about details

whmsyswhmsys Member
edited November 2013 in General

Hello All

I want to buy a dedicated server from Reliableservers. But i am confused abut them ! Last 2 day i try to chat with them but no one online !! I try to find customer review but not see anywhere any review !!
LET members, Friends any one use there server ? How much reliable ? How long time they need to give server? Any idea anybody ?
I need some review about this company

I only need a reliable confident dedicated server from a good company with a good price
CPU: Haswell E3-1240v3
Do you have any recommendation ? (any provider have server deploy time up to 3-5 hour? )

Comments

• They are Choopa, Constant. Use Reliablesite. Same network, cheaper.

• +1 for RS. Although Slow as to do reloads on their ARM servers.. but all my other customers seem happy as larry :))

• How long time need to give a server ? and who is best choopa or Reliable Servers ? ?
    Actually i am going to buy there Haswell E3-1240v3 server but confused about there support and i have no idea about them ... :( I need more information. I see they are a old company (2001) but not see any good or bad review !! so confused :/

@AutoSnipe said:
    +1 for RS. Although Slow as to do reloads on their ARM servers.. but all my other customers seem happy as larry :))

• @whmsys said:
    How long time need to give a server ? and who is best choopa or Reliable Servers ? ?
    Actually i am going to buy there Haswell E3-1240v3 server but confused about there support and i have no idea about them ... :( I need more information. I see they are a old company (2001) but not see any good or bad review !! so confused :/

You need to understand that Reliableservers == Choopa

• whmsyswhmsys Member
    edited November 2013

I also see choopa pricing and same server price 189usd and also there chat offline :( not get any live chat both company!!!
    any other good company here ? Recommendation ? budget 130 with 32 GB Ram and 1TBx2 sata disk...

@serverian said:
    You need to understand that Reliableservers == Choopa

• serverianserverian Member
    edited November 2013

@whmsys said:
    I also see choopa pricing and same server price 189usd and also there chat offline :( not get any live chat both company!!!
    any other good company here ? Recommendation ? budget 150 with 32 GB Ram and 1TBx2 sata disk...

RELIABLESITE

• dont have any experience with reliableservers but you will not wrong if choose reliablesite.

• reliableservers.com

Reliableservers.com or Reliablesite.net? They're both in Choopa but they're 2 different companies. Reliableservers is actually owned by Choopa/Constant, while ReliableSite is a separate company (this info from a WHT post by ReliableSite :) )

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • Thanks i got info and get server from them and see there support is good. Thanks all to give me information.