Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jarland is stupid - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jarland is stupid

2»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jar said:

It will not. I was just going to let it run until it sold out, but frankly I've had enough of people from China signing up with fake identities to try to order it.

I wish I was kidding or that it were a mix of different scenarios, but instead it was literally just people from China making up to 5 different accounts in a row every single time, each with different fake identities, until one got through maxmind.

How many dick pics have been delivered?

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@yoursunny said:

@jar said:

It will not. I was just going to let it run until it sold out, but frankly I've had enough of people from China signing up with fake identities to try to order it.

I wish I was kidding or that it were a mix of different scenarios, but instead it was literally just people from China making up to 5 different accounts in a row every single time, each with different fake identities, until one got through maxmind.

I send out at least 6 every day.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited January 2021

@jar said:

But: I did not agree. I gave you that pic only for romantic purposes, not to send it out to everyone!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

@yoursunny said:

@jar said:

Still waiting on mine :(

Thanked by 1jar

@jsg said:

@jar said:

But: I did not agree. I gave you that pic only for romantic purposes, not to send it out to everyone!

You can't deny the world the opportunity to see true beauty.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@jar said:

@jsg said:

@jar said:

You can't deny the world the opportunity to see true beauty.

True beauty? Great, I'm relieved because then it certainly wasn't the pic of mine ...

Thanked by 1jar
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@JarLard, may I take the thread title into my signature space?

Thanked by 1jar

@deank said:

I'd be honored

• deankdeank Member, Troll

So be it. It shall stay there for a bit.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@deank said:

Have you sued Jarland for lost mail dick yet? Do it now.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@deank said: @JarLard, may I take the thread title into my signature space?

You're thinking way too small here.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @raindog308

I hope that's is licensed Jarland merchandise or you risk facing @jar legal team.

Thanked by 2jar raindog308
  • @jar said:

too bad I missed that, I have ip reputation problem on the vps I'm using