Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Object Storage providers with Paypal, bandwidth and snapshot/backup? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Object Storage providers with Paypal, bandwidth and snapshot/backup?

2»

Comments

• @jokjok There is a lazy way or you can go the systemd service way.

Thanked by 1jokjok
  • @saibal said:
    @jokjok There is a lazy way or you can go the systemd service way.

To be fair the creating the systemd file and reloading and the starting the system service wasn't that hard... the only issue I had was the working directory that was defined wasn't a folder that existed in my install... so once I looked it over after I'd copied and pasted realised that was the issue changed it ... took me maybe 10 mins

Thanked by 1jokjok
  • @definitelyliam @chip @saibal

I wanted to thank you from my heart! It finally not only works but it works non-stop now.
    It took me hours to get the systemd to work, mainly because of path problems and username problems as it turns out but all good now. Wanted to take the time to thank you guys.

• @jokjok That's great news. I'm glad you didn't take the lazy way out and put in time to get the systemd service working and you learnt something along the way. Systemd has its own can of worms but thats for another day :) Enjoy your minio installation and don't forget to thank the minio devs.

Thanked by 1jokjok
  • As far as I know, there are some providers that may be suitable for you. ramnode、hetzner、buyvm ;)