Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to sell my OVH additioanl IP with 20% discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to sell my OVH additioanl IP with 20% discount

Hello,
I am not provider, I just want to sell my OVH additioanl IP.
Post on offer Categories or just here?

Comments

• Do you know how they work? You can't sell OVP IPs but can only transfer services attached to that.

which region are you talking about?

• How many IP's?

• @Hosterlabs said:
    How many IP's?

Its rented ips he wants to transfer for money. He never owned them.

• @stefeman said:

@Hosterlabs said:
    How many IP's?

Its rented ips he wants to transfer for money. He never owned them.

I am aware of that. I operate some servers in OVH and I would not mind having some extra IP's laying around. PM me.

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Does OVH allow these kind of transfers?

• @ericls said:

I think they charge like $3 per IP onetime for transfer. It is same price like ordering an IP from them

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited January 2021

@athensguy said:

@ericls said:

I think they charge like $3 per IP onetime for transfer. It is same price like ordering an IP from them

It's free to transfer IP from one OVH account to another OVH account.

• @Leonn said:

@athensguy said:

@ericls said:

It's free to transfer IP from one OVH account to another OVH account.

since when? maybe that might work if they are attached to some service already that you transfer.

but if you just transfer the IPs directly, OVH is going to charge the receiver the same one-time fee you'd have to pay when ordering them directly. at least that has been my experience so far...

maybe there is an after market where people spin up a public cloud instance, attach IPs and transfer them out, so it does only incur small costs for the time the instance is running? Idk but think that just ... bs.