Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Checking my order. Is there any way to speed up the process?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Checking my order. Is there any way to speed up the process?

Hey!

So I set up a new order at OVH and got this kind of message:

"An additional processing time is required. It is usually around 48 hours. Our customer support team may contact you."

Thought they already made improvements on it and it happens automatically, but not...

I can totally understand that, but the issues are that I need server ASAP.

Thanks in advice!

Comments

• Nope, OVH are known to be slow in terms of support. If you’ve submitted your documents you’ve just got to wait for them to be approved. I know a lot of people seem to get things solved quicker by phone rather than ticket but don’t really know if that applies to account activation too.

• Yes, post here.

*NO

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • @WSCallum said:
    Nope, OVH are known to be slow in terms of support. If you’ve submitted your documents you’ve just got to wait for them to be approved. I know a lot of people seem to get things solved quicker by phone rather than ticket but don’t really know if that applies to account activation too.

Well, I could call them, but they do not work on weekends

• @CalmDown said:

@WSCallum said:
    Nope, OVH are known to be slow in terms of support. If you’ve submitted your documents you’ve just got to wait for them to be approved. I know a lot of people seem to get things solved quicker by phone rather than ticket but don’t really know if that applies to account activation too.

Well, I could call them, but they do not work on weekends

That answers your question right there as well, don’t expect it to happen until monday at the earliest now.

• CalmDown

• @CalmDown said:

First time ordering, if for the first time they might ask for an ID. Well then you will have to wait for more than 48 hours then as it is a weekend and there billing support does not work on weekends.

If not for the first time, then I think you have done a custom config and it might take time to process the order.

CalmDown

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

I gave them a call to at least show them I’m a real human I thought that helped, but not sure.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Billing don’t work weekends, not sure if support can help.

• CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited January 2021

@JamesF said:

Well, they have already sent me an email with a request of ID and so.

I have sent them, maybe I should try to call the US number(The order was placed in EU from EU country), dunno.

• @CalmDown said:

@JamesF said:

Well, they have already sent me an email with a request of ID and so.

I have sent them, maybe I should try to call the US number(The order was placed in EU from EU country), dunno.

The only guys that can help are the ones you placed your order with, if you placed with their EU then only that billing department can help - US ones won't be able to help.

The simple answer really is to wait it out especially with the weekend as well.

• Is it from roubaix or canada? Canada does not take much time. But in france oh boy. Good luck with your server

P. S no experience in APAC regions.

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

you need to CalmDown .

• agomezagomez Member, Host Rep

Open ticket or call
    and wait :neutral: