Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nexusbytes Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nexusbytes Review

I have been with nexusbytes for almost a year now and I can't be happier.
They got me all set up with my VPS in no time and got my website back up and running before you could say wow.
@seriesn has been a very big help with getting everything up and working at 100% with out him I would be lost :)
100% uptime and 110% Customer satisfaction

Comments

• can vouch for seriesn , He's a very nice guy, always ready to go the extra mile for his "FAMILY"

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • their service is nice. i have a vm there for 1 year without issues.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Prem de la prem.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • swat4swat4 Member
    edited January 2021

@goatboynz said:
    I have been with nexusbytes for almost a year now and I can't be happier.
    They got me all set up with my VPS in no time and got my website back up and running before you could say wow.
    @seriesn has been a very big help with getting everything up and working at 100% with out him I would be lost :)
    100% uptime and 110% Customer satisfaction

Capture

Agreed 100%. Except for me screwing up myself and rebooting, basically all boxes can maintain a 24/7 uptime. In the family, it is very difficult to get email notification from HetrixTools :)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Nexus bytes is the place to host your important stuff that you need to just work, no fuss, no drama just prem servers. This is where I store my finest silverware.

Thanked by 2seriesn yoursunny
  • Hats off amigo @seriesn ❤️

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2021

Aye! Thank you for the kind words fam. <3. Been an absolute pleasure working with you :). Kind words like this and the rest above in this thread, makes us want to do, what we do every day, in and out. Thank you soo much.

Anything for family <3.

Thanked by 1its420somewhere