Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pacificrack.com, pay me the default fine - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pacificrack.com, pay me the default fine

13»

Comments

• @jsg if you are choosing a new provider, i will recommend buyvm to you.

• oh god poor providers

• @miroc said:

@iPIRpa said: it's not my duty to cooperate with them

Yes it is.

please do not quote a half. this is full.

it's not my duty to cooperate with them, reset the bandwidth is pacificrack.com's job.

• @iPIRpa said: please do not quote a half. this is full.

I am quoting you saying that you don't need to cooperate with them, which is clearly false. It is their job to provide the service, but it is also their right to termuninate/refuse when there is a possible breach of ToS.

You should have worked with them to find out what caused the issue and not act like a 12 year old demanding dessert.

Someone (inc. you) has possibly used the network maliciously, therefor they terminated your service. Now shut up.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited January 2021

@iPIRpa Are you buying up cheap servers with the intention to sell vpn services? Yeah, sure, tos usually would only mention prohibiting public vpn. But you know providers won't like it if you sell a vpn service with their servers. And that's why you made up a bunch of lies instead of just admitting that you used up 2 TB of bandwidth on vpn traffic. Why else would you use up 2 TB in half a month, and not care about your 'blog' going offline for half a month?

Thanked by 1miroc
  • @smallbibi said:
    @iPIRpa Are you buying up cheap servers with the intention to sell vpn services? Yeah, sure, tos usually would only mention prohibiting public vpn. But you know providers won't like it if you sell a vpn service with their servers. And that's why you made up a bunch of lies instead of just admitting that you used up 2 TB of bandwidth on vpn traffic. Why else would you use up 2 TB in half a month, and not care about your 'blog' going offline for half a month?

i'm not lying, i'm not selling VPN services too, i just did not tell pacificrack.com my use case. i have the rights to use all the bandwidth within TOS in anytime, do i?

you should know, multi instances can build a high availability service, the service can work well with half instances were offline. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_availability

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sure, sure, whatever you say.

Thanked by 3Saiku miroc ninja1337
  • If you had mentioned that you used all your bandwidth quickly to backup a server, it would have clarified to the provider. Granted, you are entitled to your privacy on the server. However, if you are being questioned about your usage, it is fair for you to explain.

Assume, you are sitting in a parked car outside a school playground for a long time. You are not breaking any laws, but if a cop pulls by and asks you what you are doing, do you think you should try to explain or say, I am not breaking any laws, just let me stay here. (Or going to the extreme case after getting towed away, claim "I won't pay the ticket, you pay me 100$")

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • For those don't have AV installed, beware on the image link he posted.

Don't know if it's chinese image hosting, or his own masked domain, or any shit, but it triggers trojan warning. I don't believe it's false positive. :/

• @tokoyuki said:
    For those don't have AV installed, beware on the image link he posted.

Don't know if it's chinese image hosting, or his own masked domain, or any shit, but it triggers trojan warning. I don't believe it's false positive. :/

Its one of those websites that anyone can upload anything to (Image or not, usually) - unfortunately as soon as one person uploads a malicious file and an AV finds it then the entire domain gets flagged.
    It doesn't necessarily mean that the images being uploads are malicious, but it does cause one to think twice before accessing random files uploaded to a random website. The least they could do is embed it.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Looking at those response times from support, I would use the opportunity to work with them instead for a long term solution and be as transparent as possible.

• @iPIRpa said: it's not my duty to cooperate with them, reset the bandwidth is pacificrack.com's job

entitlement is strong in this one.

@miroc said: Go eat your cock, honestly. 🤡🤡

corrected that for you.

Thanked by 2daffy miroc
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited January 2021

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:
    How are you using 2 TB bandwidth for a blog? There's only 2 possibilities.

1. Your server is compromised
    2. You're using your server for something else.

In the case of 2, many use cases which use TBs of bandwidth are against most providers' terms of service. You need to tell them how you are using the bandwidth.

i read pacificrack.com's TOS more than 5 times, i'm sure that i am not against the TOS.

If you tell support you are using the server for a blog and they see your 2 TB bandwidth, they will assume your server is compromised. If you are so sure you are not against TOS, tell them how you are using the bandwidth or they assume you either got hacked or you are abusing network.

yes, pacificrack.com is assuming that i'm abusing network. pacificrack.com did not provide any clear and countable definitions about network abuse attacks, and make me promise it. i can not accept a trumped-up network abuse attacks.

Hello, McFly!?!?

You ran out of bandwidth a full half month too soon! THAT alone is a symptom of abuse. The fact you don't recognize this shows how little you know.

Either you are expecting to use 2TB in 15 days in which case you're using the wrong plan and need a 5TB plan, or you're using up a ton of bandwidth you didn't expect (malware infection causing abuse). In either case, you're doing it wrong.

So you need to explain why you blew threw it in 15 days and why you don't need to upgrade to a bigger package or re-install. Possible reasons are:

• I had to do a couple backup and restores that I don't usually need to do.
    • I was moving servers and needed to temporarily store the data here

Basically, you need to tell them you know why the traffic spiked, why it won't happen again, and that you don't have malware causing excessive bandwidth use.

The problem is you, not Pacific Rack. You cannot handle the very basic server administration.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @iPIRpa said:

@miroc said:

@iPIRpa said: it's not my duty to cooperate with them

Yes it is.

please do not quote a half. this is full.

it's not my duty to cooperate with them, reset the bandwidth is pacificrack.com's job.

They did reset the bandwidth. They didn't unsuspend you.

• @SGraf said: I assume equally hard like any other language, if you care for quality.

Harder.

• @William said: Harder daddy.

Here, corrected it for you lol

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@miroc said:

@William said: Harder daddy.

Quality post 10/10 :smile:

• mirocmiroc Member
    edited January 2021

@SGraf said:

@miroc said:

@William said: Harder daddy.

Quality post 10/10 :smile:

quality thread 10/10

Thanked by 2William Saiku
  • Why do you all persist in entertaining these posts? I mean, it's kind of interesting to read, to get an insight into certain kinds of customers, and certain kinds of hosts, but after awhile, it does get a little tiring. I'm not sure how the forum works, but I assuming the mods see these posts and decided to leave them up. But if no one comments, won't a post like this not even get visibility?

• Read 2 pages drama. Still can not understand where the hell 7.XXX dollars come from. Is it Chinese law or in the provider TOS or what? lol

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@DreamCaster said:
    Read 2 pages drama. Still can not understand where the hell 7.XXX dollars come from. Is it Chinese law or in the provider TOS or what? lol

When you PMS hard enough, you begin to hallucinate. OP is such a case.

Thanked by 2Erisa scooke
  • The new billing given by the merchant(pacificrack) is a two-year invoice and is not allowed to be changed.I have never seen such a shameless merchant.

• Were you paid your default fine?

• @iPIRpa said:
    i have no idea about why did pacificrack.com ask me about my blog and plugins, it's not hard to tell pacificrack.com what i am using on. i do not think it is necessary to pacificrack.com to reset the bandwidth.

What's your blog's URL?