Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joshua Prout is at it agian - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Joshua Prout is at it agian

13»

Comments

• DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

@jar said:

@stefeman said:
    I guess @jar is the only one who hates the guy so much he could bother to look all the threads about his scam operations and list them for the judge if asked.

Nah like you said, Houston. No one gives a fuck in Houston. You’re lucky if the cops show up within an hour to arrest whoever just shot you.

Depends on the part of Houston. If it's HPD within city limits your results will depend on the neighborhood you're in.

If you're in the jurisdiction of the show and tell policing style of the Pct 4 Constables for example, they show up really quick. Even HCSO showed up really fast when there was a dude on 1960 trying to stab random cars on the road and we called them.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DartNode said:

@jar said:

@stefeman said:
    I guess @jar is the only one who hates the guy so much he could bother to look all the threads about his scam operations and list them for the judge if asked.

Nah like you said, Houston. No one gives a fuck in Houston. You’re lucky if the cops show up within an hour to arrest whoever just shot you.

Depends on the part of Houston. If it's HPD within city limits your results will depend on the neighborhood you're in.

If you're in the jurisdiction of the show and tell policing style of the Pct 4 Constables for example, they show up really quick. Even HCSO showed up really fast when there was a dude on 1960 trying to stab random cars on the road and we called them.

I admittedly exaggerate a little bit lol. When I lived there around 2013-14ish I hated it so much. It was the most densely packed city I’ve ever seen where almost everyone seemed to hate everyone else passionately and for like no reason. The police were under funded and just could barely handle it around that time. The road rage was so deadly it should have made world records. My first week there someone was driving on the same road I did every day to work, someone followed them home and murdered them in their driveway. Then someone shot everyone in an apartment across the street from me, in a decent part of town at that (Jersey Village area).

It’s been so long I don’t really have the right to talk shit about it, but I still do 😂

• bootboot Member

Called that 713 number yesterday and it's a Jack in the Box.

• stefemanstefeman Member

@boot said:
    Called that 713 number yesterday and it's a Jack in the Box.

funny if true

@jar said:

@DartNode said:

@jar said:

@stefeman said:

I admittedly exaggerate a little bit lol. When I lived there around 2013-14ish I hated it so much. It was the most densely packed city I’ve ever seen where almost everyone seemed to hate everyone else passionately and for like no reason. The police were under funded and just could barely handle it around that time. The road rage was so deadly it should have made world records. My first week there someone was driving on the same road I did every day to work, someone followed them home and murdered them in their driveway. Then someone shot everyone in an apartment across the street from me, in a decent part of town at that (Jersey Village area).

It’s been so long I don’t really have the right to talk shit about it, but I still do 😂

Yeah it's definitely gotten better since then. It feels a lot less like the Northeast now lol

Thanked by 1jar
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@DartNode said:

@jar said:

@DartNode said:

@jar said:

@stefeman said:

Yeah it's definitely gotten better since then. It feels a lot less like the Northeast now lol

IDK about that one captain. School districts letting 1000 people go on friday and people moving. Just means that the crime is going with it. But idiots will be everywhere.
    Just depends on the pop to see how far the stupidy will go. (ex go out to the boonies and good luck on even finding the body)

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@DataIdeas-Josh said: But idiots will be everywhere

This 🤣🤣🤣 yes, there are, ran into about 10 today just going to the store 🤣

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@DartNode said:

@jar said:

@DartNode said:

@jar said:

@stefeman said:

IDK about that one captain. School districts letting 1000 people go on friday and people moving. Just means that the crime is going with it. But idiots will be everywhere.
    Just depends on the pop to see how far the stupidy will go. (ex go out to the boonies and good luck on even finding the body)

Yeah, time will tell. Ultimately Houston is doing pretty good in a lot of metrics relative to most other US cities of it's size.

• TGTTGT Member
    edited May 12

From looking at the Harris County website he's actually charged with 2 felonies, a 1st degree and a 3rd degree. What would more than likely happen in this situation is he would probably plea down on the 1st degree and the DA would throw out the 3rd degree. Typically on charges in Harris County that are 1st Degree Felonies something like this which is white collar the DA just wants to get the case off her desk. She will probably offer him 10-15 years in prison and by his rap sheet he can't get probation because he's been to prison before so the only person that can give him probation would be the Judge in which he's have to plea guilty to the 1st degree felony.

Typically when a DA's desk is full which if Valeria is the DA then shes a special white collar crimes DA and she's the Supervisor of the whole department so this guy must be tied up in a bunch of shit if they're pulling out the supervisor if the minimum is 5's I guarantee she's already offered him 10 and considering the case is over 2 years old according to the Harris County website he's declined whatever she offered him.

If he was smart he's plea the 1st degree and get the 3rd degree thrown out and put himself at the mercy of the Judge and a PSI but I guess we're going to see what happens.

Looks like he's in the 337th discrict court which is a very leanient Judge as well especially when it comes to white collar crimes. Houston is so booked with shit that they're pleaing everyone who enters the courtroom out just to keep their conviction rate high and move cases along the docket.

What makes it bad for him is Valerie is a Bureau Chief and has a flawless conviction rating so when she goes to trial she's going to win and if you're in Houston and have ever been scammed for big money you know Valeria.

• TGTTGT Member
    edited May 12

Currently looks like he's charged with;

THEFT >=$300,000 (F)
    THEFT AGGREGATE =>$2,500<$30K 1CW (F)

337th Judge Name: Colleen Gaido

One case was filed 5/31/2022 the other filed 1/26/2023.

I'm not sure why he's still on the street the guys been to prison twice already.

All of this is public information on the Office of Harris County website as well.

• SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider

I have a funny Josh Prat story from one of his companies in 2019. He gave us a free Dedi for a few months in Houston TX (no ddos prot), come mid August 2019, servers go offline randomly for a few hours, they come back, my System Admin downloads all the files as he was sussed out. Servers go back down a couple hours later and never return!