Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@VirMach Gave me the wrong configuration and refused to help me solve it
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@VirMach Gave me the wrong configuration and refused to help me solve it

My $15 configuration is
VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
RAM 1792MB
CPU 2x cpu
HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
BANDWIDTH 1340GB
LOCATION LOS
IPs 1 IPv4

but,virmach gave me was

What makes me even more angry ,Their reply is as follows

At first, I just wanted to get the configuration I needed and didn't want a refund. But with their attitude, I didn't want to pay for it. I wanted to get my money back

Please have a look. Am I asking too much or is virmach's service too much.

Comments

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2021

What part of no refund is involved and termination and recreation do you not understand?

They were offering to correct your configuration.

Thanked by 2kkrajk randomq
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@lambert said: At first, I just wanted to get the configuration I needed and didn't want a refund. But with their attitude, I didn't want to pay for it. I wanted to get my money back

They've stated that specials are non-refundable. When you opened the ticket, they offered you to recreate the VPS with the appropriate specs. So I'd say...

@lambert said: Am I asking too much

Yes.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • NOOOOO Why create another thread ! close it please !

• Virmach forum again ?

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    What part of no refund is involved and termination and recreation do you not understand?

I mean it was worded weirdly. It would have been much more obvious if it was worded like this: We can terminate your current server and create a new one with the correct configuration.

• edited January 2021

Lol you are register only to post this.. 😂

• @brueggus said:

@lambert said: At first, I just wanted to get the configuration I needed and didn't want a refund. But with their attitude, I didn't want to pay for it. I wanted to get my money back

They've stated that specials are non-refundable. When you opened the ticket, they offered you to recreate the VPS with the appropriate specs. So I'd say...

Yes.

sorry,My English is not very good. If I can't understand it, I can repeat it.
    In fact, I don't want to refund, but they didn't want to correct their mistake.

"termination and recreation. Proceed?"

Can you explain to me what this means? Thank you

edited January 2021

@lambert said:

They were saying that they were going to delete your current VPS with incorrect configuration and then create a new one with the correct configuration for you. Clear enough?

• @jmgcaguicla said:

It's been a month. I can't use it at all. What should I do?

• edited January 2021

@lambert said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Its already provisioned. In which way you could not use the VPS? You also already running benchmark on it.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@lambert said:

@brueggus said:

Yes.

They were saying that they were going to delete your current VPS with incorrect configuration and then create a new one with the correct configuration for you. Clear enough?

OK, that's what I mean. But it seems to be too slow. It's been a month. I can't use this machine now

• @chocolateshirt said:

@lambert said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Its already provisioned. In which way you could not use the VPS? You also already running benchmark on it.

Can they change the configuration to keep the data? If not, how can I use it?

• @lambert said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@lambert said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

You bought an unmanaged services, and on top of that special one. You are responsible for your data.

edited January 2021

@lambert said:
    OK, that's what I mean. But it seems to be too slow. It's been a month. I can't use this machine now

Say Yes to the ticket?

Even though you were saying you weren't using it, they probably still need explicit acknowledgement from you that it's okay to now delete and recreate the VPS.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@lambert said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@lambert said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

You bought an unmanaged services, and on top of that special one. You are responsible for your data.

Because I have to be responsible, I can't put my data on it. Otherwise, my data will be gone after changing the configuration

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@lambert said:

Say Yes to the ticket?

Even though you were saying you weren't using it, they probably still need explicit acknowledgement from you that it's okay to now delete and recreate the VPS.

I didn't use it because I was waiting for them to make changes,but I haven't replied for a long time. I don't think they will change it

• edited January 2021

@lambert said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@lambert said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@lambert said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Because I have to be responsible, I can't put my data on it. Otherwise, my data will be gone after changing the configuration

Meaning you are able to use the service, but you prefer to not using it.

@lambert said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@lambert said:

Say Yes to the ticket?

I didn't use it because I was waiting for them to make changes,but I haven't replied for a long time. I don't think they will change it

If you did not confirm, how can they fix your issue?

• @lambert said:

@brueggus said:

Yes.

既然没弄明白人家的意思,就先理解了再说,人家提出的问题和建议你没搞明白,沟通没完成,后面照自己猜的一步一步走下去不是越走越错吗。人家问你要不要停机再建个新机给你。

make sure exchange of ideas is successful and reaches the point.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @aRNoLD said:

@lambert said:

@brueggus said:

Yes.

既然没弄明白人家的意思,就先理解了再说,人家提出的问题和建议你没搞明白,沟通没完成,后面照自己猜的一步一步走下去不是越走越错吗。人家问你要不要停机再建个新机给你。

make sure exchange of ideas is successful and reaches the point.

嗨,我以为他是直接停机呢.我心想这样搞不是有点霸王条款吗,闪购给错配置了也不给换一下.看来是理解有误.我后台发了张票,说了一下,希望能快些吧..

• @VPSforVPN said:

You wanna disappear bro ? :D

Thanked by 1pike
  • Maybe virmach staff would like to terminate your VPS and rebuild with correct configuration. He says "may i terminate this?" means that he warn you to backup your data first.

in the WHMCS-backend, its just click terminate button and create button on your service page.

• @ariq01 said:
    Maybe virmach staff would like to terminate your VPS and rebuild with correct configuration. He says "may i terminate this?" means that he warn you to backup your data first.

in the WHMCS-backend, its just click terminate button and create button on your service page.

they could add word

my i terminate this and recreate ?

that if they care about customers

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@mad_4u said:

@ariq01 said:
    Maybe virmach staff would like to terminate your VPS and rebuild with correct configuration. He says "may i terminate this?" means that he warn you to backup your data first.

they could add word

my i terminate this and recreate ?

that if they care about customers

We are answering 10x more tickets than usual. I'm sorry if the responses aren't perfect and verbose. That's why it was clarified in the second response, and that still did not help the customer. So at that point, what is your suggestion?

We stated if we can terminate it, the customer said to terminate and refund, and we stated that it's not a refund, only termination and recreation. I don't see how that could be misunderstood at that point.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I think @EndIsNeigh needs to spit some bars in these threads.

• i would recommend you contacting all upset clients directly and communicate with them and discuss their issue instead of losing your trust.

the time you are wasting responding on this thread would be much appreciated if you directly contacted them and solve their issue.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@mad_4u said:
    i would recommend you contacting all upset clients directly and communicate with them and discuss their issue instead of losing your trust.

the time you are wasting responding on this thread would be much appreciated if you directly contacted them and solve their issue.

Yes, this is generally why we handle support on our website, in support tickets.

• @VirMach said:

@mad_4u said:
    i would recommend you contacting all upset clients directly and communicate with them and discuss their issue instead of losing your trust.

Yes, this is generally why we handle support on our website, in support tickets.

if you were responding to them in your website they would not come out here but since they been waiting for month or weeks or 3 month as on other threads they are here looking for solutions.

fix your shit and make it simple responding to ticket's is simple customer service task if you find that it's something not related to support you just can respond with polite message and direct them to your KB no one will accept ignoring.

As a provider you need the customers and they will come to you by choice, 1st thing they will do search on Google about you and see how you communicate with others.

read this blog and improve how you communicate for your business or for sure you will be in liquidation next time.

• @mad_4u said: As a provider you need the customers and they will come to you by choice, 1st thing they will do search on Google about you and see how you communicate with others.

I guess they haven't realized they're not the only service providers on the planet. :D

Thanked by 1mad_4u
This discussion has been closed.