Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@VirMach Since you could not solve the problem TOO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@VirMach Since you could not solve the problem TOO

I bouht it by BF FLASH SALE.

But the VPS status is "Disabled" and

VPS Control Panel show me "This virtual server has been suspended by the administrator. Please contact your service provider for details"

I dont know WHAT HAPPEND master MA!

The ticket has been pending for 20days!!! and nobody solve the problem.

@VirMach Could you fix this?

!!!

Comments

• "Your ticket has been flagged directly to the technical support department so it may sometimes take longer than usual to receive a response than a general question. We thank thank you for your patience. To speed up the process, please provide any login credentials or additional information that may be required to troubleshoot your issue.

Please do not create another ticket or a chat regarding the same issue."

on 12/11/2020 (04:00) :)

• You are not the only one as it happened to me 1 week ago, what to do ? Appeal the form and wait hahah

• @derekyang said:
    You are not the only one as it happened to me 1 week ago, what to do ? Appeal the form and wait hahah

I'm glad they sell machines that are billed for one year :|

If the bill is for one month :D

• Maybe give them more time ? Anyway. Enjoy the holiday first , Happy new year !

@syouko said:

@derekyang said:
    You are not the only one as it happened to me 1 week ago, what to do ? Appeal the form and wait hahah

• @derekyang said:
    Maybe give them more time ? Anyway. Enjoy the holiday first , Happy new year !

@syouko said:

@derekyang said:

Happy New Year too. Thank you

• @derekyang said: Maybe give them more time ?

Hopefully by the end of the annual billing term, they'll figure something out. :smiley:

• h2oh2o Member
    edited January 2021

Why didn't these things happen to me? :o

Maybe you are against TOS or AUP.

• @h2o said:
    Why didn't these things happen to me? :o

You are lucky :'(

• @miroc said:

@derekyang said: Maybe give them more time ?

Hopefully by the end of the annual billing term, they'll figure something out. :smiley:

Well, don't jinx it - It might actually happen given what is going on in the other thread... :D

• Virmach forum ?

• @lowendboi said:

@miroc said:

Well, don't jinx it - It might actually happen given what is going on in the other thread... :D

Except that virmach ignores 90% of the messages there. xdd

• I already smell something from here.
    Do you know it ?
    One of you doesn't shower this morning on new year.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@miroc said:

@lowendboi said:

@miroc said:

I would respond to them, but we were basically asked to stop blaming anyone in any way so we're trying to respect that. It's difficult to respond with more information to most of those messages as that will be interpreted as such, even if that's not our intention.

@h2o said: Why didn't these things happen to me?

These are extremely rare cases, where the system doesn't perform a step. At this point, I can only say it is our fault for using the billing system, webserver, and provisioning software. I suppose we could have done something to prevent these strange unintended bugs.

@syouko said: @VirMach Could you fix this?

You can create a priority ticket for these situations. The system really is meant for it. Sure, we stress that people do not misuse this department, however, this would directly qualify. I'm going to see if we can make this more clear, but at this point ticket warnings only display on click for submission. Click submit and it will bring up the warning which explains when you can use it for free, or you can also activate this information by using the correct department when making a ticket. If you scrolled down to technical and created your own ticket there, it will not be picked up as a potential priority situation.

Click "Service Offline" and it will default to the priority department.

Here is why you would qualify:

You are appealing a suspension where you have been suspended in error, or are willing to resolve the matter by making the appropriate payment (for bandwidth overages, payment dispute.)

• mirocmiroc Member
    edited January 2021

@VirMach said: I would respond to them, but we were basically asked to stop blaming anyone in any way so we're trying to respect that.

You were asked to stop blaming others for your own fault, but you were not asked to not address those issues. Transparency right? So you only address issues when you can blame it on someone/something else?

And how is blaming others for your own fault is connected to you having no respect for your customer and mocking them for trying to contact you publicly after a month of being ignored?

• @VirMach said: Click "Service Offline" and it will default to the priority department.

@VirMach said:

@miroc said:

@lowendboi said:

@miroc said:

I would respond to them, but we were basically asked to stop blaming anyone in any way so we're trying to respect that. It's difficult to respond with more information to most of those messages as that will be interpreted as such, even if that's not our intention.

These are extremely rare cases, where the system doesn't perform a step. At this point, I can only say it is our fault for using the billing system, webserver, and provisioning software. I suppose we could have done something to prevent these strange unintended bugs.

You can create a priority ticket for these situations. The system really is meant for it. Sure, we stress that people do not misuse this department, however, this would directly qualify. I'm going to see if we can make this more clear, but at this point ticket warnings only display on click for submission. Click submit and it will bring up the warning which explains when you can use it for free, or you can also activate this information by using the correct department when making a ticket. If you scrolled down to technical and created your own ticket there, it will not be picked up as a potential priority situation.

You are appealing a suspension where you have been suspended in error, or are willing to resolve the matter by making the appropriate payment (for bandwidth overages, payment dispute.)

Thank you, I have submitted a "Priority Support" service ticket.

Hope it can be resolved soon

• Thanks for contacting the help desk.

This is now fixed.

We've gone ahead and doubled your ram, disk and bandwidth for the issues.

Thanks.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@miroc said: You were asked to stop blaming others for your own fault, but you were not asked to not address those issues.

This would be paradoxical if transparency involves what you would assume to be blaming others. I most definitely had replies written out to every person until I reached your comment, and I deleted it all. There you go, that's transparency on that situation.

• syoukosyouko Member
    edited January 2021

@VirMach said:

@miroc said: You were asked to stop blaming others for your own fault, but you were not asked to not address those issues.

This would be paradoxical if transparency involves what you would assume to be blaming others. I most definitely had replies written out to every person until I reached your comment, and I deleted it all. There you go, that's transparency on that situation.

@syouko said:

@VirMach said: Click "Service Offline" and it will default to the priority department.

@VirMach said:

@miroc said:

@lowendboi said:

@miroc said:

Thank you, I have submitted a "Priority Support" service ticket.

Hope it can be resolved soon

Twenty minutes after submitting the "Priority Support" ticket, my service resumed.
    This is really rare!

You can try if your machine cannot be turned on or lost contact

• @ariq01 said:
    Thanks for contacting the help desk.

This is now fixed.

We've gone ahead and doubled your ram, disk and bandwidth for the issues.

Thanks.

It didn't happen to me Haha

This discussion has been closed.