Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd Great Customer Service!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd Great Customer Service!

Tony40Tony40 Member
edited December 2020 in Reviews

I don't usually review hosting companies., I have been buying hosting plans since 1996, From shared to dedicated servers... and in the long road have had some bad experiences that I like to forget, but this one, is a good one, a great start! I ordered a Shared Hosting Plan at RackNerd, @dustinc responded quickly to my Pre-sale inquiry., fast set-up, support responded quickly to my help questions and I am impressed with their great customer support.

Comments

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited December 2020

I second you in your review. RackNerd were able to provide a premium product , reasonable pricing and excellent support service. RN have made it looks so easy to achieve these three goals, while many have failed in achieving even one.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • So ?

• +1

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Thank you for sharing your awesome experiences!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Tony40 said:
    I don't usually review hosting companies., I have been buying hosting plans since 1996, From shared to dedicated servers... and in the long road have had some bad experiences that I like to forget, but this one, is a good one, a great start! I ordered a Shared Hosting Plan at RackNerd, @dustinc responded quickly to my Pre-sale inquiry., fast set-up, support responded quickly to my help questions and I am impressed with their great customer support.

Hi @Tony40 - we sincerely appreciate the feedback! Happy to hear that everything has been smooth with our customer support. We do tend to do a great job at helping our end users wherever needed. We value your business and appreciate you sharing this feedback with the community.

If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out and if we ever fail to meet your expectations be sure to let me know [email protected] - I'll be around to help.

Stay safe, and Happy New Year!

• Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
    edited December 2020

I also have a great experience with Racknerd❤️... They are so good at business.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Was looking forward getting some flash deals through VirMach since they has some back-end fiasco so ended up getting couple more nice deals through RackNerd. Though did have service from their Summer deals, but simply added few more. Most noticeably their support has been rapid fast and excellent. Had previously worked with Dustin when he was at QuadraNet and he was great there as well. So hats of to Dustin and team @ RackNerd.

Thanked by 1dustinc

• AlphaWho?

Thanked by 2hotlineservers Erisa
  • i totally agree with you, i have 3 VPS in 3 different locations with them they never let me down, i always watch there offers for new locations hope they will add ASIA soon.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • How long has this company been around?

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited December 2020

@sidewinder - depends how you define "company" and which reincarnation and what gossip you think is true. It appears its about a year old as a formal Delaware LLC, but is physically located with main office in California (but california appears to not have them listed as a foreign entity- meaning out of state).

@bula said:
    Was looking forward getting some flash deals through VirMach since they has some back-end fiasco so ended up getting couple more nice deals through RackNerd. Though did have service from their Summer deals, but simply added few more. Most noticeably their support has been rapid fast and excellent. Had previously worked with Dustin when he was at QuadraNet and he was great there as well. So hats of to Dustin and team @ RackNerd.

Thank you @bula -- always a pleasure :)

@sidewinder said:
    How long has this company been around?

We've been around since late 2019 -- and we're crushing it.

@Unbelievable said:
    @sidewinder - depends how you define "company" and which reincarnation and what gossip you think is true. It appears its about a year old as a formal Delaware LLC, but is physically located with main office in California (but california appears to not have them listed as a foreign entity- meaning out of state).

This is correct, we re US based, and have an LLC in Deleware. With physical/real office space in Upland, California.

Thanked by 1JasonM

@mad_4u said:
    i totally agree with you, i have 3 VPS in 3 different locations with them they never let me down, i always watch there offers for new locations hope they will add ASIA soon.

We have big things planned and already executed for 2021 Q1. Cant' wait to share :)

Thanked by 1JasonM

@Sanjue007 said:
    I also have a great experience with Racknerd❤️... They are so good at business.

@Sanjue007 thank you for working with us. Happy to have you with us here at RackNerd!

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited January 2021

@Tony40 indeed they seem to be great, speedy and helpful. During the BF sale though many hosts had a huge backlog of support Racknerd did reply my tech support tickets quite fast!

I had purchased a cheaper product and tried it 1st for 4-5 days as Racknerd brand is new here (completed more than 1 year) and I wanted to see if really their server are premium for the dirt-cheap SALE price they were offering. And YES, it was indeed premium with good performance. I then requested Dustin if he will allow me an account-credit (refund) and I buy other product with higher price (since they don't offer refund according to ToS). And he promptly asked his team on Slack to look upon my urgent cancellation request, refunded me entirely in Account and next day I purchased higher plan paying the new invoice (price-difference).

On new server there was some toggle ON/OFF type of issue with their litespeed server due to which there was no "litespeed-cache: HIT" header response (cache always misses bug) in spite of me enabling it site-wide. I contacted their support and they checked my htaccess file, LsCache in cPanel but every setting was correct. Then I just referenced them the link about the forum-reply I got from LiteSpeed Team (earlier for my another Host with same problem) and the solution was the settings should be toggled on/off at node-level, and Racknerd team promptly did it and issue was solved within less than 7 minutes :-)

Then somewhere in first week of December the node started hitting with load of 10 and I had written it here about the same and issue was taken care of. But again on around 25th/26th Dec, the No.5 node was got massively hitting consistently with server load of 22, 23 and the highest I saw "25" sever load on "8 Core" CPU shared server due to which my demo WP blog became sluggish (the search function which is dynamic). I had taken a screenshot of WHM server-load and was to open a ticket but was quite busy with Xmas celebrations and I thought to email Dustin later about this issue. But to my surprise, after I came to office on 27th and onward I monitored the server-load and its now (for past 4 days) consistently below "3" during normal hours and "5" at peak hours. They proactively acted upon even before ticket was created! Seems it was got hit with some CPU or I/O abusers! Now the server is quite snappy (again).

I've also read a few reviews about their VPS in LA and Amesterdam on other forums and people have stated its performing quite good. I'll be buying one in either of their location in 2021.

happy with their price, support and performance

Regarding reliability - I will better review it after 6-7 months from now on because that's the best time to check how the product is stable, solid, and upright to what it is advertised.

Thanked by 1dustinc

Hi @JasonM -- thank you for trusting us with your business! I'm happy to hear that the service level we provide has been great, especially in multiple areas such as price, support, and performance :)

We sincerely appreciate that you've shared an in-depth review regarding our services :) I know time will allow for another, so we're excited to see that as our commitment is to continue delivering, and meeting expectations.

If we manage to fall short of any expectations, be sure to let me know. Customer service, performance, pricing, and long term relationships are very important to the team and I just to name a few.

We look forward to working with you for the years to come.

Thanked by 1JasonM