Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KNOWNHOST EXTREME VPS HOSTING – MANAGED AND UNMANAGED PACKAGES AVAILABLE STARTING AT $5.00/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KNOWNHOST EXTREME VPS HOSTING – MANAGED AND UNMANAGED PACKAGES AVAILABLE STARTING AT $5.00/mo

jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep
edited December 2020 in Offers

KNOWNHOST® - AWARD WINNING VPS PROMO – NEW UPGRADES & PLANS, KVM and OpenVZ, FREE MIGRATION

KnownHost, LLC is a privately held firm that has been providing premium managed services since 2006.

To KNOWNHOST, you are always valuable! Here is how we prove it to you every day:

• 100% SSD BACKED. All services are backed by SSD Arrays and SSD Storage Clusters!
  • FREE MIGRATIONS. Currently use cPanel or DirectAdmin? Let our staff migrate your data for free on all managed hosting tiers.
  • SCALABLE CONFIGURATIONS. Need more resources? Upgrade your server with no downtime to a higher tier. Downgrades too!
  • DISASTER RECOVERY BACKUPS INCLUDED. We include disaster recovery backup images for all VPS products. This doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your own backups as well but KnownHost has you covered.
  • PROVEN UPTIME. 99.999% uptime record that is top of the industry! Why? Because you want hosting, not excuses.
  • ALWAYS ONLINE SUPPORT. 24/7/365 customer support. You contact us. We answer. Simple, right? We've got you covered from initial setup to support 24 hours a day
  • 30 DAYS MONEY BACK. Anyone can behave for a few days. Once the NEW customer label clicks off your account, most hosting companies struggle to remember your account number. Try us out for 30 days, poke into all the features, and test our customer service. You don’t love KNOWNHOST -> you get your money back.

LowEndTalk Exclusive Special!: At KNOWNHOST, our goal is to keep you as a customer for LIFE. Yep…forever and ever! We don't want you to hesitate to give us a try, that's why we're offering an exclusive LET only discount.
We are offering a limited time discount of 80% Off your first month of the base hosting package on monthly billing terms! We also offer additional discounts for quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing that you keep forever. Save up to 15% when you choose Annual billing!

UNMANAGED VPS Options:

Add Professional Server Management to any supported package for $20/mo.

Entry VPS: $5.00/mo. Act now and use coupon code LET80 to get your first month for $1.00
1 vCPU Cores
1 GB RAM
20 GB SSD Storage Space
1 TB Premium Bandwidth
Dedicated IPv4: 2
DirectAdmin No
cPanel/WHM No
Professional Management No
ORDER Unmanaged VPS Hosting NOW: https://www.knownhost.com/vps-hosting.html

There are two ways to sign up for the Exclusive Promotion:

1. Click the link next to the package of your choice and you will be whisked away to use your promo code to start your account.
  2. Test drive our customer service. When we say, we are here for you, we are not EVEN messing around. Call us at 1-866-332-9894 or go to https://www.knownhost.com to click QUICK CONTACT in the upper right corner. We are ready to sign you up!

LET80 Discount coupon is valid for the first month of monthly billing only. After the first month customers are able to swap to quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing to obtain term discounts. Coupon applies to the base unmanaged server price only and does not discount any software licenses, add-on's or management services. Coupon valid until Jan 31st 2021.

Thanked by 1Daniel_KH

Comments

• Instead of 80% first month, is there any 50% recurring coupon for un-mananged?

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • What happened with $7/m max for VPS?
    Not saying that I agree with the rules, but in the end of the day - rules are there to be followed, no?

Thanked by 1TerensM
  • @t0ny0 said:
    What happened with $7/m max for VPS?
    Not saying that I agree with the rules, but in the end of the day - rules are there to be followed, no?

That rule is no longer. You are outdated my guy.

• @Hxxx said:

@t0ny0 said:

Very possible :-)

Thanks for letting me know

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited December 2020

Great offer from a truly premium provider.

• I must misread the rules everytime I look at them. Perhaps I missed the line- these are the rules except for people we know

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • edited December 2020

@Hxxx said:

@t0ny0 said:

Actually as it seems - I am not outdated. Here is a quote from the rules:

Offer thread rules apply.
    Only post offers that are under $7/month or equivalent recurring.
    If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($21/quarter).
    If you've been in business for over a year, the maximum billing period allowed is yearly ($84/year).

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Removed all plans that is over the price limit.

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited December 2020

I guess is not always enforced, there were plenty of non 7/mo during BF / CM events. It's been a while since those rules were not being applied. @t0ny0

• @hxxx the bf/cm/christmas and new years threads were no rules if offers went in those threads