Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer one of my unused VPS [updated price)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer one of my unused VPS [updated price)

jpengjpeng Barred
edited December 2020 in General

provider: PacificRack
plan: 2GB ram, 40GB ssd disk, 2 cores, 4TB per month
renewal price: 22USD/y
renewal date: 2021-09-03

bench info:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AlsbmZELhAliuk8ldBkr9W8MvW0T?e=BJhChf

Now I want to resell it as 8.5 USD. You can change the login email to yourself.
You have 8 months left to use with the VPS. 4TB bw is not bad. their network throughput is also not bad. this is their new architecture of PR-V. what I am not satisfied is their limited disk IO, the IOPS is only 400.

Regards.

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• Spam alert 😄

• @l2o88j said:
    Spam alert 😄

why? I resell it with lower than market pricing.

• h2oh2o Member
    edited December 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY duty call :D

• @jpeng said:

@l2o88j said:
    Spam alert 😄

You have to have a proper tag to sell products here I believe

• PR... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :'(

• @l2o88j said:

@jpeng said:

@l2o88j said:
    Spam alert 😄

No, actually he is already get confirmation from @FAT32

• I have forgot to mention, the location is LA.

• @l2o88j said:

@jpeng said:

@l2o88j said:
    Spam alert 😄

afaik, server / VPS transfer is allowed here, right?

• Nothing to do here. Part of the staff is playing a role in scamming now, just move to a better forum. :)

• edited December 2020

Infamous PacificCrack. The Suckest VPS I have ever used.

20$ 4vCore 4G RAM 20G SSD 1Gbps 4T/Month
    https://pacificrack.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=93 (Display purpose, do NOT buy it)

Edit:
    If you want cheap & low performance VPS which just works, plz consider other providers such as Racknerd, Virmach or CloudCone.

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

Suitable for Chinese users..

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

20$ 4vCore 4G RAM 20G SSD 1Gbps 4T/Month
    https://pacificrack.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=93 (Display purpose, do NOT buy it)

Edit:
    If you want cheap & low performance VPS which just works, plz consider other providers such as Racknerd, Virmach or CloudCone.

How much they paid to you? I'm gonna pay double! :D :D

• cherbimcherbim Member
    edited December 2020

mjj?

• @l2o88j said:
    Spam alert 😄

In 8 years on this site you never realized people transfer stuff all the time? I know you are just trying to be the first one in with an asinine comment- good job!

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • @jpeng said: You can change the login email to yourself.

This should be against the rules of LET. You have to contact pacificrack support and ask if they allow you to transfer the server to another account.

• @smallbibi said:

@jpeng said: You can change the login email to yourself.

This should be against the rules of LET. You have to contact pacificrack support and ask if they allow you to transfer the server to another account.

Why? Does their TOS require it? is it against the law? is it being a dick? People on this site do it all the time

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • @Unbelievable said:

@smallbibi said:

Why? Does their TOS require it? is it against the law? is it being a dick? People on this site do it all the time

Yeah, people do it but that doesn't make it right. The guy likely has fake details so he doesn't mind selling his account outright. Whoever buys it off him probably doesn't give a damn about giving the provider real details.

It probably is against TOS, and probably against the law to provide fake billing information. It kinda is being a dick because providers who give out nice deals would prefer it if people idle their servers.

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited December 2020

Wrong thread oops

• You should first ask LET admins if they can allow you to sell like this as selling like this requires a provider tag. You might get banned for this thread. I would recommend you to ask an LET admin or moderator about this and if this isn't allowed then ask them to close and delete this thread and give an apology to them.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2020

@Unbelievable said:

@smallbibi said:

I think a mod might have closed down a thread or two where email address needed to be changed and the response was along the lines that it wasn't a provider blessed transfer. Otherwise, if it was, the VPS would just get transferred to another account.

For sure that happened with DirectAdmin, but with a major reason being the original account holder could always recover the account, so transfers by email change have been extra suspect.

• Transfers are allowed here only if the official transfer method is used

Not allowed:

• change email
    • change info
    • i'll give you password
    • i'll give you root password

Allowed:

• provider confirms it is acceptable and migrates the service to another user's validated account in good standing
    Thanked by 2jpeng TimboJones
  • @hzr said:
    Transfers are allowed here only if the official transfer method is used

Not allowed:

• change email
    • change info
    • i'll give you password
    • i'll give you root password

Allowed:

• provider confirms it is acceptable and migrates the service to another user's validated account in good standing

sorry. so please help close my this thread. regards.

• @Unbelievable said:
    Wrong thread oops

Looks like I learnt something in 8 years 😉

• @l2o88j said:

@Unbelievable said:
    Wrong thread oops

really from the fact I had another comment and put it in the wrong thread for the op. The comment that you are asinine still stands and still is correct

• @Unbelievable said:

@l2o88j said:

@Unbelievable said:
    Wrong thread oops

really from the fact I had another comment and put it in the wrong thread for the op. The comment that you are asinine still stands and still is correct

Says the one who can't put reply in right thread. Asinine suits you more 😂😂

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

That much Disk Speed ! Sigh !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    That much Disk Speed ! Sigh !

IOPS 400. see the benchmark.