Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email from HostSolutions.ro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email from HostSolutions.ro

lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Thanks @cociu! (I can tell you wrote it, haha :) )

Ho Ho Ho !Merry Christmas !

Hello dear customers,

Through this email, we want to wish you happy holidays, lots of achievements in the future and to thank you for being a part of the hostsolutions family, even though it was a rough year for us with ups and downs.

We recommend during this period to spend as much time as possible with your loved ones.

We would also like to take the opportunity to tell you how we will be improving our services.

We accept that we had problems and here are the changes you can expect in 2021:

1) From 2021, we guarantee an uptime of 99.97% (for each hour downtime, we will credit 1 day in your billing).
2) We will start our new server line where you will get much powerful CPUs and newer generation hardware like ryzen, E5-2680V4, etc.
3) We will offer a storage plan with 10gbps port speed at never before seen prices.
4) We will provide 30-minute ticket response time guarantee during business hours (8:00 am to 18:00 pm EET Mon to Fri) and 2 hours guarantee during non-business hours.
5) We plan to expand rapidly to many new locations in 2021 to give our customers the geographical benefits of each location.
6) We will also provide colocation options at attractive prices.
7) We plan to disrupt and revolutionize the market in terms of bandwidth with our special offer 10g port speed dedicated servers
8) We will also be offering BGP to our dedicated server customers
9) Our programmers have been working hard to create a new auction system for dedicated servers and VPS( more details on this when we are in the pre-launch stage)
10)IPV6 implementation will be done for all our clients.
11)Also, to maintain our commitment to quality, we will no longer offer double credit or 50% promotions except this last one from 24/12/2020 to 28/12/2020 as a Christmas gift to our family
11) To have good quality (is cost money) we have decided not to offer any more "upload credit" promotion

Here are the terms of our Christmas Credit Promotion.

We are offering 50% credit bonus as a gift only for the first credit balance you add: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php?action=addfunds
(please do not add multiple times; you will be eligible for the first credit transaction only)

1) No unpaid invoices in your account (In case you have the credit will first be used to pay your due invoice(s) and
the rest will be eligible for the promo)
2) The credit is not refundable and is not transferable to another account
3) The credit must be added between 24.12.2020 and 28.12.2020 Romanian time.
4) You must have an active service with us.

Thank you for being part of this business and we promise we will not stop to make good things and commit to providing the uptime and stability you expect!
Have a lovely Holliday!

Santa Claus Team. (HostSolutions.ro)

@cociu Thanks for the offers! I hope I was the first to partake in the top up bonus, too bad you added a credit bonus limit to 1 time only :wink:

Comments

• @lentro said: Thanks @cociu! (I can tell you wrote it, haha )

corrected by 2 persons .... but yes i have transmit my feelings. Happy Cristmas to All !

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Already waiting for IPv6, lets see.

Thanked by 2benj0x yoursunny
  • @lentro said: @cociu Thanks for the offers! I hope I was the first to partake in the top up bonus, too bad you added a credit bonus limit to 1 time

the first transcation was the limit (1000 eur)
    the second one 69 (maybe is a sister)
    the 3rd one 550

so if you had one of this imports you are in the first 3.

About the limit .... we work in quality , like the email is present we will invert much in quality , this mean people , hardware , etc .. so personally i dont think the credit bonus promo will be repeated in the next year ... i am focused 100% now in this business so lets hope this will change dramatically also we will open at least 5-10 locations more in 2021 because now is easy (we have a standard and only we need to replicate in each location) .

Thanked by 3lentro bdl kkrajk
  • @Neoon said: Already waiting for IPv6, lets see.

will be

• Looks like a good roadmap. All the best, @cociu.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu didn't you promise you'd never do more credit bonuses and yet...here we are?

Francisco

Thanked by 1donko
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@Francisco said: @cociu didn't you promise you'd never do more credit bonuses and yet...here we are?

happy Crsitmas man ! the first impresion was to respond you but Santa Claus was behind me to stop, so i really wish you happy Hollidays !

Thanked by 2seenu lentro
  • @lentro said: 10)IPV6 implementation will be done for all our clients.

Woah. Did not expect that from @cociu
    Definitely happy about that Christmas gift.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@cociu said: so if you had one of this imports you are in the first 3.

Gracias, that $69 deposit really cracked me up :)

Thanked by 1bdl
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2020

1, 4, 5 and 9 are bad ideas and will result in huge losses.

4, what does that guarantee mean?

• OOOOOH!!! Ipv6 :D Is IPv6 finally coming true?

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@TimboJones relax, let's see how @cociu does.

He seems to be trending up (minus the police incident) with Bucharest, Norway, and MikePT.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @lentro said:

He seems to be trending up (minus the police incident) with Bucharest, Norway, and MikePT.

For sure he's better today than last year. There's a limit and there's biting off more than you can chew.

I don't think you've thought about this very much. I worry I've thought about the more expenses and issues than cociu has. The SLA credit system will tax the support agents to argue over 1/365 of $20 and less. "It was down for 2 weeks!" "No, it was down 2 hours" ... "here is the 99.1% uptime report. Credit me."

Cloud at Cost say they have an SLA for uptime, but it doesn't apply to anyone (i.e. lifetime accounts) and they've never credited anyone despite plenty of downtime.

• @TimboJones said: I don't think you've thought about this very much. I worry I've thought about the more expenses and issues than cociu has. The SLA credit system will tax the support agents to argue over 1/365 of $20 and less. "It was down for 2 weeks!" "No, it was down 2 hours" ... "here is the 99.1% uptime report. Credit me."

we have a external company to monitor the uptime , also will be verry transparent because i plan to put the result in our homepage.

• @cociu said:

@TimboJones said: I don't think you've thought about this very much. I worry I've thought about the more expenses and issues than cociu has. The SLA credit system will tax the support agents to argue over 1/365 of $20 and less. "It was down for 2 weeks!" "No, it was down 2 hours" ... "here is the 99.1% uptime report. Credit me."

we have a external company to monitor the uptime , also will be verry transparent because i plan to put the result in our homepage.

What will you monitor? If you monitor the host but the VM is not booting, the uptime between host and customer will disagree. From customer point of view, they don't care if your host works if their server isn't.

If you monitor the VM, then the user could reboot or disable icmp, so you would report downtime when there isn't.

• @TimboJones said: If you monitor the VM, then the user could reboot or disable icmp, so you would report downtime when there isn't.

until the routers is up , the node is up or dedi depend of the case , the rest is really not my problem because what we sell is unmanaged service , so what we will monitor is until the node acces .

• @cociu, don't over promise.

Focus on your operations and reliability. That's it. Everything will come.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • leave my boi cociu alone he ain't bother no one

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • Wow, this is actually quite a stepup. Once IPv6 and BGP are operational I may join!

• I am really happy for @cociu and hope to see most of the roadmap fulfilled this time next year. All the best! You have my full support!

• @cociu said:

@TimboJones said: I don't think you've thought about this very much. I worry I've thought about the more expenses and issues than cociu has. The SLA credit system will tax the support agents to argue over 1/365 of $20 and less. "It was down for 2 weeks!" "No, it was down 2 hours" ... "here is the 99.1% uptime report. Credit me."

This is a really good way as many a times the downtime of a VPS is due to internal problems in the configuration made by the client and not the host server. As you provide unmanaged VPS server, it isn't the responsibility of the hosting provider to fix it.
    Making the uptime transparent is a really great way!
    Also, I have a recommendation, whenever there is a downtime in the host server, you can mention what had happened due to which the downtime was there and what precautions and measures you have taken to prevent them. This will build a trust among your clients that this problem will not occur in the future.
    I am really impressed by your goals and focus and I am sure it will inspire other hosting providers too to provide a better service.
    Merry Christmas! :blush:

• Lol box is down and ticket made... Hope someone didn't trip on a cord.

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

Wating for ipv6👍

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

@mikewazar said: Lol box is down and ticket made... Hope someone didn't trip on a cord.

Same here. @cociu

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@lentro said:

Happy to be part!

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

@mikewazar said:
    Lol box is down and ticket made... Hope someone didn't trip on a cord.

Back up. Looking forward to the announced changes. Still trending up from what I see.

Thanked by 1JasonM