Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to install windows on dedicated GAME32 package
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to install windows on dedicated GAME32 package

I have followed some of the instructions above but to no avail

Comments

• Dedicated OVH

• @khiempro said:
    I have followed some of the instructions above but to no avail

Where is above?

Anyhow, you shouldn't have much trouble as long as you can boot some sort of rescue system. From there you can run qemu specifying the disk as a raw drive, also don't forget to install the drivers for the actual hardware.

• systemfreakssystemfreaks Member, Patron Provider

You can either buy windows license directly from ovh and use their installation template, or you will have to setup a KVM or XEN ps inside the dedicated and setup a windows image in it, for this the easiest panel is virtualizor but i am pretty sure there are some open source ones as well.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@systemfreaks said:
    You can either buy windows license directly from ovh and use their installation template, or you will have to setup a KVM or XEN ps inside the dedicated and setup a windows image in it, for this the easiest panel is virtualizor but i am pretty sure there are some open source ones as well.

This is a semi necropost, and the OP is long gone anyway

• systemfreakssystemfreaks Member, Patron Provider

@angstrom said:

@systemfreaks said:

This is a semi necropost, and the OP is long gone anyway

I didnt notice :/