Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD β„οΈπŸŽ…β›„ - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD β„οΈπŸŽ…β›„

Comments

• You know i am kidding :)

@FAT32 said:

@derekyang said:
    WOW, I MISSED IT :)

LOL, you already got the 300 EUR deal + you did get some 1 year free credits from Mark just few days ago

ηŸ₯袳常乐

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @kalimov622 said:
    @smallbibi, the 5 minutes have passed. The point is for some of us the page was definitely black during this time and be sure others refreshed during the 5 minutes. Didn't check if it was any different while being logged out from client area.

I managed to get one (from the first 5). I definitely took more than 5 seconds to type hostname, put in coupon, tick paypal and press checkout.

• @cociu said:

@indiankesh said: Page is blank all along. Is this a joke ?

https://imgur.com/a/EeJFpcr

is not a joke , but right now we have hundred of users perepared to get one ... so you must to be superman

Oh I see. I just registered an account and kept on refreshing but nothing came. 🍼

• @FAT32 Can you help to get offers to VPS/dedicated server to running a game server?

• What i can suggest @FAT32 , @cociu

In the next 3 comments, who reply #sistersforcociu should share the 300 EURO credit i won :)

@derekyang said:
    You know i am kidding :)

@FAT32 said:

@derekyang said:

LOL, you already got the 300 EUR deal + you did get some 1 year free credits from Mark just few days ago

ηŸ₯袳常乐

• #sistersforcociu

• sistersforcociu

• xpandaxpanda Member
    edited December 2020

#sistersforcociu wtf

• @derekyang said:
    What i can suggest @FAT32 , @cociu

In the next 3 comments, who reply #sistersforcociu should share the 300 EURO credit i won :)

@derekyang said:
    You know i am kidding :)

@FAT32 said:

@derekyang said:

ηŸ₯袳常乐

sistersforcociu

• sistersforcociu

• sistersforcociu

• sistersforcociu

• sistersforcociu

• looks we have winners :)

• sistersforcociu

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@derekyang said: What i can suggest @FAT32 , @cociu

nice from you ! really nice ! this is the Cristmas spirit , i really like you man !

Thanked by 1kend
  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited December 2020

Definitely refreshed during the time interval that @cociu posted and the screenshot confirms it and I haven't seen anything still. Not a problem at all, just trying to figure what could the glitch have been, or maybe it's because I refreshed the https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?m=product_restock_notifier&pid=495 link instead https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=495 and they could act differently in terms of stock.

Either way, it's all good. Congrats!

• Hmmmm, am I counted in?

• @derekyang said: What i can suggest @FAT32 , @cociu

In the next 3 comments, who reply #sistersforcociu should share the 300 EURO credit i won

so agree with this ?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@cociu said:

@indiankesh said: Page is blank all along. Is this a joke ?

https://imgur.com/a/EeJFpcr

is not a joke , but right now we have hundred of users perepared to get one ... so you must to be superman

That 20:08 order was before the link was activated?

• Thanks @cociu , if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

@cociu said:

nice from you ! really nice ! this is the Cristmas spirit , i really like you man !

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@zomby1 said:
    FAT32 Can you help to get offers to VPS/dedicated server to running a game server?

I think there's one coming :wink: One of the providers just sent me something

Honestly this megathread is not supposedly have flash sales organised by me but oh well :joy: - 2 sleepless night (last night sacrificed to Terrahost)

• @derekyang said:
    Thanks @cociu , if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

@cociu said:

You all are very kind! Have a nice new year to all of us!

• @thedp said: That 20:08 order was before the link was activated?

my whmcs is recently moved , so i not even know wich hour i have in the new server , i have post only the orders not looking in the hour. Any way customers from here was confirmed so i dont cheat nothing ...

Thanked by 1tronyx
  • sistersforcociu

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@derekyang said:
    Thanks cociu, if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wow that's very kind of you! But then you had spent about $8 on the domain itself?

• @cociu said:

@thedp said: That 20:08 order was before the link was activated?

my whmcs is recently moved , so i not even know wich hour i have in the new server , i have post only the orders not looking in the hour. Any way customers from here was confirmed so i dont cheat nothing ...

We have trust in you we get the deal or not :)

• @derekyang said: Thanks @cociu , if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

will do this , you put 100 from your part and i will put 50 from my part ... so once you have the webpage done i will credit you 200 eur and to the winer another 150. Wich was the the winner ?

Thanked by 2FAT32 kwaralala
  • @FAT32 said:

@zomby1 said:
    FAT32 Can you help to get offers to VPS/dedicated server to running a game server?

I think there's one coming :wink: One of the providers just sent me something

Honestly this megathread is not supposedly have flash sales organised by me but oh well :joy: - 2 sleepless night (last night sacrificed to Terrahost)

I feel you, I'm also in east asia timezone. Anyway, it's been a fun ride though, since I didn't keep up much with black friday threads and missed easter this year. I'm sure we all appreciate your efforts though :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Doesn't matter ! We had fun! @cociu can have that domain haha

@FAT32 said:

@derekyang said:
    Thanks cociu, if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wow that's very kind of you! But then you had spent about $8 on the domain itself?

Thanked by 1FAT32